“Worst nature tour ever!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Capt Hiram's Adventure Center
Reviewed 18 March 2013

Do not waste your time or $. This is 3 hours of my life I will never get back. Not only did we not see anything, (I truly understand you can't control mother nature) We did see a couple of dolphins that captain did not bother to stop for becasue they were not "doing anything" I guess too bad for the people on board that might not have ever seen dolphins in the wild. We spent over 3 hours listening to captain ramble into the microphone about his famlly and medical problems. We also got to listen about how he offended the sky divers on the tour the day before and about all the wild life they saw on previous tours. I have not heard so many inappropritate statements made in that span of time. I have been on alot of nature tours, this was bar far the worst and not cheap compared to others in the area. If you have a coupon do not forget it because they will not honor it.

7  Thank harleysue21