“Enjoyable river cruise”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Capt Hiram's Adventure Center
Reviewed 22 April 2015

A great way to waste away a couple of hours on a leisurely day in Sebastian. The cruise is informative and capt. Bill and Scott were great hosts. Dolphin show was excellent , lots of birds but short on Manatees and crocs. Overall a pleasureable experience.

Reviewed 18 March 2015

This boat tour was smooth, educated and fun. It happened to be a beautiful day and our Capt. was very informative. We saw alligator, dolphin, and different species of birds. all described well. I would go again.
They give you a 20% off coupon for dinner after at Capt Hirams restaurant, on the water beautiful right their off the dock. Try the food you'll love it.

Reviewed 29 January 2015

We decided at the last minute to go out on the River King for the 1p tour. Fay checked us in and gave us a 20% discount!
Capt. Bill and 1st mate, Scott, were very knowledgeable and informative (and funny, in a corny sort of way). The wind was out of the north at 35 mph, but blankets were supplied so we were quite cozy.
Mother Nature cooperated, providing sightings of Dolphins, baby alligators, osprey, great blue herons, and many cormorants. We saw flocks of black winged Pelicans and learned about how they differ from the native brown pelicans.
All in all, a great time was had by all! Thanks! We will be back!

2  Thank Diana S
Reviewed 18 March 2013

Do not waste your time or $. This is 3 hours of my life I will never get back. Not only did we not see anything, (I truly understand you can't control mother nature) We did see a couple of dolphins that captain did not bother to stop for becasue they were not "doing anything" I guess too bad for the people on board that might not have ever seen dolphins in the wild. We spent over 3 hours listening to captain ramble into the microphone about his famlly and medical problems. We also got to listen about how he offended the sky divers on the tour the day before and about all the wild life they saw on previous tours. I have not heard so many inappropritate statements made in that span of time. I have been on alot of nature tours, this was bar far the worst and not cheap compared to others in the area. If you have a coupon do not forget it because they will not honor it.

7  Thank harleysue21