“Another One and Done”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Thia is an odd place. I wanted a Reuben, so I had to order "The Bull" with the Reuben - you had your choice of meats like turkey, chicken or ham...which is not a Reuben - which is corned beef.
In any case, the sandwich had a lot of filling, which was virtually tastelss - seriously, it had almost no taste. The bread was too small to hold the sandwich and the service was iffy.
How this place remains so popular is beyond me.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Been here a few times, the breakfast was not very good but the lunch and dinner was better. The food is not stand out from other places in the area. the service could be better, we waited on drink refills but they never came, we had to finish our dinners with no drinks. Fairly average on the food.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We have eaten all 3 meals there, and all 3 were pretty good. Generous servings and very tasty Be prepared for a wait though, the place is always busy. Seems like parking is a small issue. More tables than parking spaces....

Reviewed 25 March 2018

torn seat in booth dinner was ok not a lot in Sebring for dinners , no outlet covers on wall when the waitress was asked what was the fish fry ? she said fishy, fried green tomatoes where great .

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I always enjoy visiting a good diner......but this time I found Sebring diner to be a disappointment. We arrived around 11pm (they are a 24hr diner) and as there was a highly publicized annual race at the speedway there were quite a few patrons in the diner. The problem only 2 waitresses working to preform all tasks, hostess, server, cashier....with that the attention to cleanliness and customer service was ignored, and what concerns me the most is that the gallon of milk used to make milkshakes was left out over an hour on the counter. Our burgers and fries were good but I just couldn’t get past what I was observing as far as cleanliness goes as I watched these 2 girls work frantically to accommodate everyone. Enough of a turnoff that our plans to visit the next morning for breakfast (we were staying in the hotel across the street) sent us elsewhere.