Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Sonia P
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 29 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

My first impression was wonderful. The condo has just been updated and it's simply beautiful. It is well stocked, everything including beach towels are provided. That being said, day 2 we had both sinks in both bathrooms back up with muck. I tried calling only to get an answering machine. I had to email and was told someone was coming the next day. While we were at the beach the maintenance guy let himself in with the door ajar with our personal belongings. He could not resolve the issue. The next day a plumber came he needed help and had the audacity to ask my husband to help him. He could not get it fixed and the maintenance guy came back to help him. They ended up having to make a hole in a wall to get to the problem. The company that rented this unit to us never called us never apologized for the inconvenience and no attempt was made to try to make this situation any less miserable. This was not the way I hoped my vacation was going to be.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$1,500
/ Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing