If you like a beautiul beach - you have found it here at Crescent Beach. This is the third time we have come back to Siesta Key and stayed in Sara Sea Circle. This is our first time at Captiva. The couch was very dated and uncomfortable but had a very functional kitchen, good size bedroom and a smaller bedroom for our kids. We love the small community of resorts here. The pool is always warm and as stated above, there isn't a nicer beach around. There is shuffle board on the grounds as well. There is a grocery store just down the street. Unfortunately, there was not a coffee maker in our room but would walk across the street to get some. There was no hair dryer but they provided one for us. The grounds were very clean and tidy. There was a grounds keeper that worked hard to keep the property this way. The staff was friendly and helpful. Another great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Captiva Beach Resort on beautiful Siesta Key in Sarasota, Florida is a 19-Room quaint boutique hotel which has been around since the 1950's. Its long heritage and proximity to the USA's #1 Rated Beach as Voted by TRIP ADVISOR in 2017, has kept people coming back for years on end. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Captiva Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captiva Beach Hotel Siesta Key
- Captiva Beach Siesta Key
- Captiva Beach Resort Siesta Key, Florida