“Not a bad place for dinner”

The Steakhouse in Starke
Ranked #26 of 37 Restaurants in Starke
Reviewed 15 February 2018

Neat place to stop if you are driving down the spine of the state. Wasn't the best steak I've ever had but had a good dinner at a great value.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

I cannot actually believe that this restaurant, which has been in STARKE for years, is NOT LISTED in the TRIPADVISOR or on its map!!!!!
I have been going to this place for ELEVEN YEARS and I am positive I have reviewed it before!
This is a landmark in this town and treats the locals to some very serious down south BBQ cuisine with a massive selection of all-you-can-eat buffet items (I think $8.99). This was the first place I had collard greens and I have not had any better in my travels throughout the south and the USA over these past eleven years.
This is a "family" restaurant which does not serve alcohol but their sweet tea is great and comes in a pitcher to wash all the fabulous food down. You can also order off the menu board as you come in and they offer a selection of steaks. I had a perfect and juicy sirloin tip and a side of collard greens (as much as you can eat from the buffet...I managed two good bowls!!!) and with a drink it was about $15.00.
The only negative I can say is about the restrooms. They have seen some better days and could use some serious modernization.

2  Thank Doug W