“Buffet for weary travelers ”
Review of Western Steer

Western Steer
Ranked #12 of 37 Restaurants in Starke
Cuisines: American
Description: All you can eat buffet
Description: All you can eat buffet
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a big salad and turkey, dressing, creamed corn, excellent collards, desserts. Service was friendly and prompt.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

The name of this place has changed to The Steak House of Starke. My husband and I were spending an night in Starke and looking for a place to eat. We were both really glad that this was our choice. It isn't fancy, but it is welcoming and comfortable. You can order from the menu or have the buffet. Do the buffet! The buffet is fresh and well stocked. The fried chicken is wonderful. The salads are fresh. I tried the peach cobbler which was very good and my husband said the banana pudding was delicious. I wasn't thrilled with the cheese grits, but I am picky about them, but everything else that I tried I liked. Don't miss their chocolate chip cookies. Yes I had one of them even after the peach cobbler. The place is very affordable and a great value! As a final note - the service was great too.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Now this is a wonderful place to go eat nice Buffet always well kept up and very hot and fresh lot of good choices and the cookies are a must you got to try them we love this place the service is good and the restaurant is kept up very clean so we recommend a very highly and hope you enjoy it like we did

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Great selection and great service food cooked to order just right awesome salad bar and dessert bar try it

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Nice family restaurant excellent food. ALL YOU CAN EAT FOOD AND SALAD BAR. Also you don't have to eat off the food bar you can order what you like off a menu. Great atmosphere, even has a room for special occasions and conferences. The people I came in contact with that worked there was wonderful. Loved the beef tips WITH MUSHROOM GRAVY they tasted awesome! dinner rolls is a must have. Over all service and food was great 5 stars from me.

Been to Western Steer? Share your experiences!