“Our Lunch There ”
Review of Arby's

Arby's
Ranked #13 of 37 Restaurants in Starke
Description: Arby's is a leading global quick-service restaurant company operating and franchising over 3,400 restaurants worldwide. Arby's was the first nationally franchised, coast-to-coast sandwich chain and has been serving fresh, craveable meals since it opened its doors in 1964. The Arby's brand strives to inspire smiles through delicious experiences. We are on a never-ending quest for the perfect sandwich, starting with the Classic Roast Beef and French Dip to the deli-style Market Fresh line of sandwiches and salads.
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We nice service and very quick the restaurant is kept up clean and the service is quick again what would you recommend to very highly also the price is very reasonable

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Used the Drive-thru on this visit, which seemed to be much quicker! Order was precise and nice and hot. They also had all the sauces in the bag and ready for us! Thanks for being on top of your game this visit!

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Went after church with teens. There were only 3 of us, and I asked for my shake without whipped cream but it came with it, but they did give it to the kids anyway instead of throwing it away. Once food came out, the turkey sandwich had all the meat piled to one side and was so sloppy to eat that half of it fell out. For one of the beef and cheddar sandwiches the top of the bun was not even on there, it was under it. That was for the teens! My sandwich was fine. On a side note, I always tend to take my sandwich to the sauce stations and just put the sauce on there rather than use the little cups provided- makes it easier!

Reviewed 22 June 2017

The shakes are delicious and the people who work at this location are friendly and welcoming. Bring a sweater!

Reviewed 18 April 2017

I had some coupons and decided to take my grandkids. It turned out to be one of the better Arby's I have tried. I got a Roast beef and the kids got the chicken fingers.....I tried a piece and they were wonderful! So crispy and fresh.....not at all greasy.

Been to Arby's? Share your experiences!