“A patient brought us lunch ”

Thep Thai Restaurant & Sushi Bar
Ranked #94 of 282 Restaurants in Stuart
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

I had the Panay curry with shrimp and it was so good. I love Thai food and this was really very good. There were 5 or 6 medium sized shrimps in my curry. The salad was good too. I use to love this restaurant then something happened and it went down hill. I stopped going for several years. Apparently it is under new management now and it was so good. Everyone in our office was very happy with their lunches. I will certain,y be going back again.

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

The hot and spicy soup had lots of shrimp in it and it was great! A small bowl was $6. The Spring Rolls with chicken had 3, were good, and were $4. My entree was a stir fry veggie and chicken with steamed rice and could have fed two people for $9. The Thai Iced Tea was excellent. They have three levels of heat. I had the two (medium) and regrettably it was not hot at all. I've been eating Thai for 33 years. The Thai place in Eureka Springs is better. Tulsa has three that are better. The best thing was the fresh ingredients.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

My 11 year old son and I had dinner here before our movie and let the restaurant know we had time constraints (about 35-40 min total). The hostess said first off that Japanese food was "not possible" as the wait for sushi was already 30 minutes. The room was busy but not overly crowded and I was disappointed but then happy to settle for Chicken Pad Thai. My son ordered the children's teriyaki steak in a bento box, and we ordered edamame to start. For drinks we ordered a White House Pinot Grigio and an "Arnold Palmer" virgin drink (tea and lemonade mixed). The best thing about the restaurant was the fact that the food and drinks came on time and we left in time to catch the start of the movie. But the quality of the food, drinks and service was really very poor. My white wine had the "3 week old" taste that unfortunately comes with some restaurants' house wines and the Arnold Palmer was undrinkable. The edamame looked brown and wilted though tasted like normal edamame. The pad Thai left much to be desired, and this is a dish I've eaten countless times in Chicago, New York, London where I've lived prior, plus on vacations. This was possibly the worst chicken pad Thai I've had - the chicken itself tasted like poor quality meat, the sauce was sour and there were hardly any peanuts! The steak too was of poor quality, over cooked and smothered with a sticky sweet teriyaki sauce unlike anything we've had before. My son could only eat the white rice. This had to be the worst dining experience I've had since moving to Stuart and the waitress/hostess's brisk manner with us was borderline rude. Never again will we go back.

Reviewed 16 December 2016

It was a business lunch. The special was lobster pad thai. It was a $12 dish. I felt that it lacked flavor and I found shells with the lobster. The server was friendly. I would choose other local spots in the future for Thai.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

We went here after a movie with another couple, the food and service was very good, we will go back again.