US$62
US$130
US$162
US$139
Hampton.com
Best Western Downtown Stuart(Stuart)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$72
US$143
US$139
Official Site
All reviewsfire pitcracker barrelmarriott rewardslarge walk in showeroff the highwaypool and jacuzzifull barpalm cityroom was cleanperfect stayconvenient locationvery nice hotelbusiness tripfront desk clerkbusiness centerdowntown areahutchinson island
Reviewed 20 May 2018

My family and I stay at this courtyard Marriott every year, sometimes three of four times a year. I encourage all of my friends and even strangers to make Stuart, FL one of their main stops. I also encourage them to stay at The Courtyard Marriott on Lost River Road. They are the greatest. Two of your staff personnel really fascinated me during our last stay in April 2018. They were Vheera (front desk clerk) and Dave (maintenance Tech). First of all Vheera (hope I’m spelling her name correctly) insured that all of our needs were taken care of, she went above and beyond as far as I am concerned. We arrived early, after a long exhausting flight. She gave service with a smile, even with the headaches I may have caused her..:-). Dave replaced a complete air conditioner system in our room that wasn’t working. He did it out of the respect and goodness of his heart so that we didn’t have to change to another room. He was, respectful, great since of humor and quick (did it in less than 15 min). I can’t say enough about this hotel and its excellent staff. This is not the first time that we have received such excellent service from this hotel. The group at this hotel should be assigned to your regional training staff along with a standing ovation. This is the reason we will always come back. The service we receive at this Courtyard is the reason we stay at Marriott hotels wherever we travel. P.S your chefs on duty were also excellent, couldn’t get enough of those hot wings and that long island ice tea. Many Blessing until next time. Milton and Dean Williams.

Room Tip: High floor with vacancy on pool side.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Milton W
Reviewed 13 May 2018

If you have followed my reviews I told you that I was a creature of habit. Here we go again. I get down here about once a year. It seems that when I've tried a new hotel, I am disappointed. Therefore if something works for me I stick with it. So, I'm sticking with this hotel!

Room Tip: I'm not interested in the view. But there isn't much to see around here.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel is right off I 95, so it is convenient when driving from other parts of Florida, but it it is not close to the beach.
The hotel has very comfortable beds, a nice sized bathroom, a gym and a great Lounge in the lobby.
It has a full bar and has Breakfast options that you can order. They also serve food at night.

the staff are all polite and helpful and can help you with questions about things to do in the area as well as dining options.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Stuart Courtyard is nicely updated and adequate for a clean, comfy place to stay! My only issue is that the coffee counter doesn't open until 7am on weekends and they place a pot of coffee at the front desk and charge $2 for a very small cup!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Spent three nights there on a business trip. Conveniently located, typical Courtyard. You find immediately what you're looking for once you have been in some of these hotels. Friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms - all basic requirements covered.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business