“Great Pizza and Great Service”

Mario's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 302 Restaurants in Stuart
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2016

We stopped at Mario's for pizza because they have great pizza. Upon entering the restaurant we were seated immediately. Our server immediately welcomed us and took our drink orders. We ordered a large pizza. The large pizza is clearly large and delicious. The pizza was great, the service was great and the price was great. We will be back.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

I have lived in Stuart for years and no idea why I have not been here in years. I went back last night with my wife and I am very glad I did. Yes the pace is dated as many have stated in their reviews, so if that's important to you go to Olive Garden for salty pre packaged food in a modern atmosphere! I found the place to be charming and appreciated the service from what appeared to be mostly family. They almost immediately bring you piping hot pizza bread and garlic rolls that are both great! The house dressing is a balsamic that they make in house was also very good. Had a combo of shrimp and veal parm. The veal was as tender as I have ever had, the shrimp very flavorful. I will be back for sure!

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Had the pleasure of dining at Mario's with a large group of friends. It was my first time at the establishment. The garlic rolls and pizza bread appetizers were delicious. The servers were very friendly and prompt. They got all 25 of our drink orders correct and quick! Everyone loved their dinners (most of the portion sizes were big enough for two - especially after some pizza bread and garlic rolls!!!) and all were delivered correctly and hot! An impressive feat with a group as large as ours!!! The servers were very helpful packing up leftovers and many of us enjoyed delicious cannoli and rum cake desserts and warm frothy cappuccinos. When it came time to pay the bills, there was no problem splitting the checks and they were all correct!!! Our group was very impressed and we will be going back to enjoy Mario's delicious food and friendly, family like environment again soon!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

It is about time that I reviewed Mario's!!! It was one of the first restaurants we went to when moving to Stuart almost 30 years ago! Don't get there as much now that we live in Palm City. Went to Mario's the other night with another couple and after dinner I said to my husband, "that was the best meal that I have had in a long time". The service, the wine (got a carafe of Chianti), and the FOOD we outstanding. I had the Eggplant Florentine and I had to take half of it home..the portion was so large! It was made to order and honestly tasted out of this world. My husband had a veal dish, one of our friends a special with Vodka sauce and the other had another veal dish. All are served with a side (large!) of pasta, salad (great house Italian dressing) and a basket of garlic bread AND pizza bread that the 4 of us were fighting over. ANYWAY...the bottom line is go to Mario's and you won't be disappointed!! The prices are very worth the quality. We look forward to eating there again soon. Oh, forgot to mention that this is a family owned restaurant and many of the same people are still there that were there 30 years ago when we first went!!

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

I've lived in Stuart/ Jensen Beach for the last 20+ years and have driven by this for all of those 20+ years. Why? Never really looked into the place and never really heard anyone say anything about it, so I never tried it. That's no longer the case! Finally made it in for a retirement dinner for a friend.
First it's a sizable place and cute Italian decor that is in every other Italian restaurant but skip that and enjoy the food and service. We had a large group of 40 to 45 people and the service was flawless and a very nice flow to how we were served. The menu items were picked for all of us prior to the dinner and their were no complaints from anyone! With all of us being firefighters, we know good food! Portion sizes were perfect. Spinach lasagna and a chicken parmigiana. Both were very good. Salad was delicious, and the bread prior to was amazing.
Drink service was spot on, flawless and every request was handled with no problem. I would highly recommend Marios to anyone in the Stuart area. We done!!!

Been to Mario's Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!