“Authentic!”

Original Anna's Pizza
Ranked #97 of 301 Restaurants in Stuart
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Ordered lasagna and a side of meatballs. Absolutely the best lasagna I've ever had (my grandparents would kill me). Huge portion and came with a big salad with homemade dressing and plenty of bread. Lots of fresh delicious mozz, ricotta, and meat in the lasagna. Mmmmmm, delizioso!!

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

My family loves Anna's. The dinner portions are a lot and leftovers are always a thing when we order from Anna's. The mannicoti is my favorite !

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

I have visited this restaurant frequently. They have great food especially their pies one slice is really too for a very reasonable price . If you're in the area definitely give this restaurant a try doesn't look like much but you will be surprised.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

As a resident of the Jensen/Rio area I can honestly tell you that for a small town in Florida we have a lot of great lil mom and pop restaurants and pizza places but Anna's so far is hands down my favorite of them all. The service is fairly quick at lunch time and even if you have to wait it's still well worth it. At 4 bucks for a slice of cheese pizza, garlic knot and a drink you can't beat the price, and you can get different slices for a lil more. The slices are easily twice as big as anywhere else, usually a quarter of a pizza and they also have cinnamon knots for your sweet tooth and stuffed knots which are pretty much a meal themselves. Their food is reasonably priced with an 18" cheese running you about 14 bucks. I haven't personally eaten any of their dinners but I'm told they're awesome too. Bottom line, if you're into quality at a reasonable price, and supporting local businesses, bring some cash (they don't take credit or debit cards) and your appetite because this is the place. Enjoy!

Reviewed 5 April 2017

Anna's Pizza is amazing. Their white pizza is out of this world. And, the portion sizes are huge. You definitely get your money's worth. We just picked up a small loaded calzone, and it was enough to feed 4-5 people. A slice of pizza is actually the size of 2 slices at any other pizza place

Been to Original Anna's Pizza? Share your experiences!