“Well worth the wait for brunch! ”
Review of Berry Fresh Cafe

Berry Fresh Cafe
Ranked #13 of 297 Restaurants in Stuart
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Be prepared to wait if you don’t call ahead but it’s well worth it! Their menu is filled with a large variety of delicious creations and the standard breakfast dishes as well. The service is quick and friendly. We love stopping here every other month or so.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

We've been wanting to try Berry Fresh for awhile and finally drove in Saturday and WOW, the menu was huge, had a hard time making up my mind because everything sounded delicious.

We had to variations of Eggs Benedict but the Hashes look fantastic. If you like solid home style cooking you're gonna love this place.

Food was great and the service was outstanding. Great bunch of wait staff. We will be back.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Brunch with a friend and could not have chosen a better place. An amazing place. Fun décor and very good service. The servers want to please. Everything from corned beef hash to vegan. A standout in the area

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Amazing food from on the light side to rich southern food. And let’s not forget a bacon Bloody Mary !!something for everyone in your family.. fresh all the time and never a very long wait..

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Thought we would give this chain a second chance... Guess we didn't learn the first time. There always seems to be a line here...so it has to be good...right? Wow...was I wrong!

So, I ordered the Biscuits & Gravy and the wife had the Acapulco Avocado Toast (basted).

I cannot tell you how mine tasted because the sausage appeared to be uncooked (seriously...uncooked pork sausage). However, if it tasted anything like it looked...I'm better off. I sent this back in exchange for Eggs Benedict...because I'm sure the sausage in that batch of gravy isn't going to get cooked any further.

After the eggs Benedict arrived...I was hopeful. However, this too was a total mess. Even the salt and pepper couldn't save this bland disaster. The ham was overcooked and dry while the hollandaise sauce tasted like...well, frankly it didn't taste like anything...except maybe sadness. The potatoes were...well they were potatoes. I would say they were flavorful...but I would be lying.

I would describe my wife's meal but she says the memory of it is to painful to talk about...but I am sure you get the picture. She did say that her orange juice was good...but they only had to put in a glass.

The service was okay...as far as the waitress goes.The place was clean...but that's about it.

I know this review is somewhat critical...but it's well deserved. When I give a score on reviews...I try to be reasonable. That being said...after this visit...I wouldn't go back even with a coupon for two free meals!

berryfreshcafefl, Public Relations Manager at Berry Fresh Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Hi, if anything is unsatisfactory during your visit, please do not hesitate to get the manager on duty involved. If given the chance, we will resolve any issues before you leave to ensure your visit meets with your 100% satisfaction. We are deeply concerned that this was your second bad experience at our Stuart location. The owners of Berry Fresh Café would love a recap of your visits so we can investigate the issues further and learn how we can better serve you in the future. At your convenience, contact Tim at timrlt@aol.com with the details. Thank you for your time and consideration and we look forward to hearing from you soon!