Free cancellation until 27/07
US$154
Hotels.com
Parmer's Resort(Little Torch Key)(Great Value!)
US$183
  • Breakfast included
Oceans Edge Key West Hotel & Marina(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$161
  • Restaurant
The Perry Hotel Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$319
Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$139
  • Breakfast included
US$147
GardenInn.com
The Gates Hotel | Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$217
US$143
  • Pool
All reviewslower keyskey westlaid backtwo double bedsfree coffeemad mensquare groupernice roomtiki bar was greatoverlooking the waterdry tortugassecond floorlove this placeold schoolclean place to stayrooms facesliding glass
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Sleeping in your car would be a better experience! I could not give zero stars but I wish I could!
There was almost no parking because of the guest at the Tiki bar.
Live music till 11:00 and the room was shaking. The noise from the attached Tiki Bar went on well into the night. People yelling and running up and down the stairs.
The bar smoke smell filled our room.
We had bugs in the room . I went around and killed them before I attempted to sleep. The key word in that previous sentence was “attempted”
I did not feel safe! Very scary experience!

Stayed: April 2018
5  Thank River332015
Reviewed 2 April 2018

If you are looking for a clean place to stay reasonably priced for the area, this is it. Old formica accommodations in rooms but spotless and clean. Friendly staff, free wi fi and a small restaurant opens at 9 for breakfast

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Those words only begin to describe how great this hotel and it's staff are. The room itself was clean, beds were very comfortable and the waterside view was amazing. I do have to say that I made a mistake for my trip that was meant to be for this weekend..but I had reserved it for next weekend. Even though I had made a huge mistake, Susan was beyond helpful and still gave me a room for the night and did everything she could to help me get out of the jam I put myself in. I will always be grateful to her and the owner of the hotel who was there when my friend and I went to check out and who was super kind as well. You can't beat this kind of hospitality in the keys, and the rooms themselves are great for the price.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Susan and the owner were amazingly friendly and considerate, I’ve never met such a welcoming staff before. Started our vacation on a high positive note I would love to come back to this location when I have more time to take in the area. Rooms were gorgeous and simple and the view was breathtaking outside the sliding glass doors we had in our room.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 March 2018

If you want to enjoy a "Laid Back, true lower key experience, without paying an arm & a leg, then this resort is the right choice.My wife & I have done the Key West thing a few times, but don't really need to stay right there. The location of this resort gives you quick access to Key West and the Lower keys. There is a Marina right there that offers charter fishing. The lodge is somewhat dated, but clean with large rooms. The restaurant & Tiki Barprovide all the rest.

Stayed: March 2018