US$127
  • Breakfast included
US$206
Hotwire.com
Grand Beach Hotel Surfside West(Surfside)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$184
Priceline
  • Fitness centre
US$650
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel Bay Harbor(Bay Harbor Islands)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$154
TripAdvisor
Coronado Hotel(Surfside)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
1,831 results
All reviewsrooftop poolbal harbourbeautiful hotelfull bathroomswrap around balconyocean frontvalet parkingtwo bedroom suitesofa bedbeach servicemiami areasitting areabeach chairshotel restaurantper daypoolsconcierge
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

My valet person was Carl and he was very courteous and hilarious. My first impression of the hotel was initially positive because he was the first person I ran into. First impressions are very important to me and he made an amazing one. I hope the rest of the staff is as professional yet cool and funny as he is.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Miroslava P, Social Media Coordinator at Grand Beach Hotel Surfside, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear Valued guest, thank you so much for taking the time to write your review and for letting us know how you feel about the Grand Beach Hotel Surfside. We are really pleased that we were able to take such good care of you in the duration of your visit to property. Thank you for pointing out the excellent 5-star staff and the courteous service extended by Carl at valet. We are also strong believers in the importance of first impressions and their influence on the overall guest experience on premises. We are thus most pleased to know that Carl contributed so positively to the great start of your vacation onsite. We hope you will enjoy the rest of your visit with us just as much. Have a good day.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

The valet guy, Carl, he did an amazing job. He was friendly, patient and very helpful. I wish i can give 10 stars to his amazing service that he provided for me and my family. I hope to see him again at the grand beach hotel surfside.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Ashley L, it means so much to us that you enjoyed your stay at the Grand Beach Hotel Surfside and that we exceeded your expectations. We are pleased that we could make your time with us as relaxing as possible and we could offer the comfort you deserve in all aspects of your stay. It is very rewarding to hear that Carl was especially friendly and efficient and that you enjoyed the excellent service he provided at valet during your stay. It was our pleasure to host you, and we hope that we will be welcoming you back for another stay in the near future.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed the hospitality I received when I visited Grand Beach Hotel Surfside. Valet was easy and convenient and there was this one guy, I believe his name was Carl. He was so patient and very funny and made my whole experience so quick and easy. I’ll be sure to visit and use valet again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Imoni D, thank you for staying with us at the Grand Beach Hotel Surfside. It has been a pleasure to serve you during your time on premises and to learn about how much you enjoyed your visit. We are most grateful for your lovely remarks about Carl; he is indeed a great asset to our team and we are pleased to know his attentive service attitude contributed so positively to your overall impression with the property. Once again, thank you for your feedback of attentive and personalized service you received during your visit, rest assured we will share your review with the entire team.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend is a very meticulous person when it comes to his car and he never trusts valets but when I say Carl was amazing?! He was awesome!! He assured my boyfriend that he’ll take perfect care of his car. We loved the service Carl gave us! He was nice and very professional. He approached us with a smile the minute we pulled up to the hotel. His persona was amazing! Loved his service :)

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Seby P, allow us to begin by thanking you for choosing to join us at the Grand Beach Hotel Surfside. We appreciate how important it is for our guests to feel they could trust our valet parking service and we are truly delighted to know that Carl managed to meet your expectations in delivering professional and efficient service at valet in the duration of your recent visit. We will be sure to pass your feedback on directly to Carl as well as commend him on the excellent service he has extended. In the meantime, we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the grand beach hotel surfside over memorial day weekend. We found the hotel to be excellent and the staff very friendly and helpful. The room on the 9th floor had a partial view of the beach and was very comfortable. There was some works going on in the building, but this did not caused any inconvience to us. The facilities on the beach are good and so is the Sandy beach.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear David N, thank you for posting such kind review of your stay at the Grand Beach Hotel Surfside over the Memorial Day weekend. We are thrilled to hear that your onsite experience was everything you had hoped for. What means the most to us is knowing that you felt well cared for by our team of service professionals who helped create an outstanding experience during your time with us. We're honored that you chose to stay with us during your vacation and we hope to host you in the future for more great memories.