US$337
Homewood
US$599
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn & Suites Tallahassee Central(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$199
US$180
Staybridge.com
Comfort Suites Tallahassee Downtown(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$349
ComfortSuites
US$249
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskcourtyard marriottindoor poolroom was cleantypical courtyardsink areaovernight stopworked greatrooms are niceroad noiseking beda great staywould definitely stay here againstaff was friendlyeasy accessconvenient locationbistro
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

We arrived for a business meeting and were greeted by Meghan who worked at he front desk. She was pleasant and offered suggestions for dinner and even offered to call and make a reservation for our party if we liked. She went above and beyond her job duties to make our trip enjoyable. She is a true asset to the Marriott Family.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank kevin b
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

I'm a Platinum Marriott guy - simply means I travel for a living and choose Marriott as my preferred chain. This hotel is old and run down. Bathrooms are dark and old fixtures that are falling apart. Furniture looks like it was built in the 80's. And AGAIN, I'll offer that Courtyard by Marriott Bistro is a failure. It's never staffed right, and when it is, it's usually by someone at the front desk working double duty. Waiting 15 minutes for a simple cup of coffee is unacceptable for a busy business traveler. I won't be comning back to this location

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Jason C, Manager at Courtyard Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

Hello Bob M,
Thank you for taking the time to respond in regards to your stay with us. I was sad to learn your experience was not one you have come to expect from Marriott. Please accept our apology for any shortcomings or service issues. We hope should your travels bring you back to Tallahassee that you will give us another chance.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

We were traveling south, it was getting late, and we just wanted a nice clean room for sleep. We made a good choice and will definitely stay there again. The room was pretty and clean, the bed was very comfortable, and the folks at the front desk were friendly and helpful. Hopefully we can take advantage of the indoor pool next time!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Have stayed here twice and its great!! Everyone is very friendly and they are super welcoming...rooms are nice....bistro is nice...beds are super comfortable....they even have a little convenience store downstairs....

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Jason C, Manager at Courtyard Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Hello Baccibleu,
Thank you for your kind remarks. We are so glad to hear that your two stays with us were great. I have shared your remarks with my entire team and we all share our thanks and look forward to hosting you again should your travels bring you back to Tallahassee.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Looked up prices on line $139.00-$159.00, since we were driving into their parking lot decided just to go in and see if we could get a room. Lady at the front desk greeted me and I asked for a room with a king size bed, she said and I quote yes we have rooms available, let me look them up, husband walks in and she said room was $189.00 and oh she already closed the rooms out we would have to see if anything was available on line. Really? Mind you we are a middle aged couple. Had shorts on with tank tops and have tattoos, husband is tall, bigger build and bald. It just seems strange rooms were available before he walked in then she remembered she closed out the rooms. What does that even mean? I have stayed in many of Marriott hotels in several states and have never had this problem. Needless to say we stayed else where.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello CChristie966,
I am sorry to hear of your encounter with my team and wanted to reach out and apologize. I know it how frustrating it must feel to find a good rate online and then rooms not be available at that rate when you check in. I would love for you to reach out to me so we can see exactly what might have occurred and again I want to apologize that we were sold out when you came in. Feel free to call me at your convience at 850-422-0600 so we can discuss in detail what occurred.