All reviews fire pit parking lot blaze pizza great hotel breakfast sandwich walking distance full size fridge workout room complimentary breakfast great amenities sofa bed sitting area extended stay waffles common areas the general manager would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel couldn’t have been more perfect for a work trip. Moderately priced. Convenient location. Food and drink within walking distance. Even a Starbucks. The room itself was modern and had all amenities. The gym was a nice size and clean. The service was very good. Highly recommend a Home2 Suites!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Brandon P, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Tallahassee State Capitol, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Hi There,

Thank you for such a wonderful review. We truly appreciate your feedback. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and cannot wait for your return. Please contact my office if there is anything we can do for you to make your next stay more enjoyable.

Stay Amazing,
Brandon Philpart

Reviewed 25 March 2018

The fancy toilet got clogged. No maintenance avail at 7 am. It took 3 hrs to find a plunger. They gave me the plunger and toilet ran over on floor. Had to put towels down. I had an important appt which this caused me to be late as i was trying to get bathroom fixed for my son to use. They did not give us another room. My son had to stay in the nasty toilet overflowed room until i could get back to check us out at twelve. This was a health risk. Brandon Philpart is a sorry general manager. Offered me 5000 points. Really. I have no intention of staying at this hotel again. Donate them to someone else.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Greetings,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We truly appreciate all guest feedback. It is disappointing to see that you did not enjoy your stay and that the actions we took on property were not satisfactory. I personally took your call to find a room with us on points. I understand it was frustrating that we could not book your room using HHonors points at the hotel, but I was able to provide a 15% discount for you and ensure that you were given a room. We were also able to upgrade you from a Single Queen to a Double Queen suite at no charge. I was also happy to see that you extended your stay with us a 2nd night.

I sincerely apologize that Maintenance was not able to assist you until 7am the morning your toilet was stopped up. We will be reviewing our staffing times to see how we can best accommodate early guest requests. When i spoke with you in person, I did confirm with you that it was your choice to plunge your toilet, as we would never suggest that a guest plunge their own toilet. We are happy to assist in any way we can. Upon entering the room, we did find any evidence that water had overflowed in the bathroom. I did inform you that we would not be able to provide you with a CASH refund, but could offer HHonors points. You responded, "What am I gonna do with points." As a result, I added only 5,000 points to your HHonors account. If you are now able to utilize the points, I'd be happy to offer you enough points for a complimentary stay at another Hilton property.

Again, I sincerely apologize for your experience and hope you will try Hilton and the Home2 Brand again.

Yours in hospitality,

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Great property. Definately stay here. Location is great, staff is superb, and rooms are terrific. Ask for rooms 204 or 304, my favorite. All amenities needed are provided in room. Only negative is outdoor pool which was saline but cold.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank averbachdh

Hi There Mr. Averbach,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are happy to have you as a repeat guest. You are among our most valued guest and are delighted to make you feel at home each and every stay. We look forward to seeing you at Breakfast on your next visit.

Stay Amaxing,

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Staff is great, common areas, gym, breakfast and rooms met all of our needs for a family of 5. There are several restaurants within walking distance, a Satlrbucks, a grocery store and a drug store. The freeway is not too far away.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Brandon P, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Tallahassee State Capitol, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Greetings,

Thank you for an AMAZING review. We are happy you enjoyed your time with us. Let us know which of the restaurants in our plaza was you r favorite. We will treat you to dinner next trip.

Stay Amazing,

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

We are on a road trip and have booked our road stays ahead of time...expecting a double queen room to be like all other double queen rooms. We were surprised.

The hotel is fairly new. Very clean. Our room was larger than a normal hotel room. There is a wall of shelving and drawers, a kitchen equipped with dishes, utensils, a dishwasher, full refrigerator, and microwave.

The room has a separate living space with sofa (sleeper), lamps, and tables...you can choose to separate the space with a heavyweight cloth room divider.

The beds have the most incredible pillows with soft sheets. Excellent room darkening shades, too.

In addition to the great hotel, it is situated with convenient restaurants within walking distance.

I could gush more but I won’t. I do recommend this place, though.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Howdy,

We are delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and are happy you were pleasantly surprised by the property. We hope you have found your new home away from home. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Yours in hospitality,