Home2 Suites by Hilton Tallahassee State Capitol
Governors Inn(Tallahassee)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfire pitblaze pizzaparking lotgreat hotelbreakfast sandwichwalking distancefull size fridgeworkout roompull out sofacomplimentary breakfastextended stayrooms are largewafflessitting areacommon areasbathroom doorfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our 3rd stay, each visit excellent. With FSU and FA&M nearby, desk is usually staffed by students, who couldn't be more friendly, welcoming, and helpful. Rooms are large and offer everything needed for a short or extended stay. Plenty of nearby restaurants and shopping. Highly recommend, especially if you travel with pets.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Brandon P, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Tallahassee State Capitol, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello Hello Hello,

Three greetings for (3) wonderful stays with us. Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We truly appreciate your feedback. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us. My staff were excited to read your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Stay Amazing,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Dartmouth track team stayed at this property for our spring trip while we were in Tallahassee for a meet at Florida State. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast was excellent. Our students also liked the pool. We had a team pizza party on the front patio by the fire pit and that was a lot of fun. We were in easy distance to FSU as well as several parks.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Brandon P, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Tallahassee State Capitol, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Howdy,

THANK YOU for sharing your experience. We absolutely loved having your group with us for an entire week. Every student was a pleasure to deal with. We look forward to having you back next time your travels bring you to Tallahassee.

Yours in hospitality,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel couldn’t have been more perfect for a work trip. Moderately priced. Convenient location. Food and drink within walking distance. Even a Starbucks. The room itself was modern and had all amenities. The gym was a nice size and clean. The service was very good. Highly recommend a Home2 Suites!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Hi There,

Thank you for such a wonderful review. We truly appreciate your feedback. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and cannot wait for your return. Please contact my office if there is anything we can do for you to make your next stay more enjoyable.

Stay Amazing,
Brandon Philpart

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The fancy toilet got clogged. No maintenance avail at 7 am. It took 3 hrs to find a plunger. They gave me the plunger and toilet ran over on floor. Had to put towels down. I had an important appt which this caused me to be late as i was trying to get bathroom fixed for my son to use. They did not give us another room. My son had to stay in the nasty toilet overflowed room until i could get back to check us out at twelve. This was a health risk. Brandon Philpart is a sorry general manager. Offered me 5000 points. Really. I have no intention of staying at this hotel again. Donate them to someone else.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Greetings,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We truly appreciate all guest feedback. It is disappointing to see that you did not enjoy your stay and that the actions we took on property were not satisfactory. I personally took your call to find a room with us on points. I understand it was frustrating that we could not book your room using HHonors points at the hotel, but I was able to provide a 15% discount for you and ensure that you were given a room. We were also able to upgrade you from a Single Queen to a Double Queen suite at no charge. I was also happy to see that you extended your stay with us a 2nd night.

I sincerely apologize that Maintenance was not able to assist you until 7am the morning your toilet was stopped up. We will be reviewing our staffing times to see how we can best accommodate early guest requests. When i spoke with you in person, I did confirm with you that it was your choice to plunge your toilet, as we would never suggest that a guest plunge their own toilet. We are happy to assist in any way we can. Upon entering the room, we did find any evidence that water had overflowed in the bathroom. I did inform you that we would not be able to provide you with a CASH refund, but could offer HHonors points. You responded, "What am I gonna do with points." As a result, I added only 5,000 points to your HHonors account. If you are now able to utilize the points, I'd be happy to offer you enough points for a complimentary stay at another Hilton property.

Again, I sincerely apologize for your experience and hope you will try Hilton and the Home2 Brand again.

Yours in hospitality,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great property. Definately stay here. Location is great, staff is superb, and rooms are terrific. Ask for rooms 204 or 304, my favorite. All amenities needed are provided in room. Only negative is outdoor pool which was saline but cold.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank averbachdh

Hi There Mr. Averbach,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are happy to have you as a repeat guest. You are among our most valued guest and are delighted to make you feel at home each and every stay. We look forward to seeing you at Breakfast on your next visit.

Stay Amaxing,