“High quality restaurant”
Review of Sacred Pepper

Sacred Pepper
Reserve with OpenTable
Sacred Pepper is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #66 of 2,461 Restaurants in Tampa
Reviewed 12 October 2017

My wife and I have been here a number of times. The restaurant decor is very good and presents a very upscale restaurant. This appearance is quickly off set by the noisy bar area. It is difficult to have a conversation at many of the tables. I know restaurants survive on bar income but give some of that income to a decorator to figure out how to reduce the noise level in the dining room. The food is very well prepared from a well crafted menu. The wine list is ok with a below normal markup. The reserve wine list has some reasonable deals.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Just had a birthday dinner here with the kids. Nice upscale atmosphere. Service was friendly and excellent. I had the 6 oz. Center Cut Filet medium rare and it was one of the best steaks I have ever had. My son had the Lobster and Crab Rotolo and loved it. My wife had the Short Rib Cavatelli and although very tasty, was much more like a pot roast than a short rib. Diner beware - not much comes with the entrees. I had a small dollop of mashed potatoes with my steak (not enough to match up with the amount of steak - potatoes are cheap - double/triple that portion please). Luckily I had ordered a house salad which was excellent. We each had a drink with dinner and with a generous tip it was right at $40 per person. Excellent food overall and worth the price for special occasions.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

The restaurant has introduced a Sunday Special. It was a surprise and a real treat. Our service was great and the food was excellent.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Good not great, a little disappointing. This was the first time we ate in the restaurant itself. Had previously sat in bar area, or gone to wine tasting. The music was great, service was good, had ordered potatoes on the side which never appeared. We spilt the honey buttermilk chicken, which we have had before, with creamed corn. Corn was excellent, chicken could have had a little more sauce. We will be back. Have fun

Reviewed 17 September 2017

My first time to Sacred Pepper was a delightful surprise. The food was great, atmosphere was impressive and the service impeccable. It was a birthday dinner for my wife and it was memorable. She had the lobster ravioli and i had the red snapper special--excellent and well-prepared. I wanted to lick the plate! And since it was a birthday they brought a molten lava chocolate cake with homemade vanilla ice creme and whipped creme. Again i wanted to lick the plate!. Amazing evening--we will be back for certain. And there was excellent live music. The only slight downside was that the music was a bit too loud. I definitely recommend this restaurant for a great night out at a very reasonable price.