1,390 results
All reviews river view front desk hillsborough river the club lounge valet guys convention center free shuttle within a mile radius ybor city shuttle service hotel restaurant the entire staff housekeeping staff nice pool amalie arena mae marcus
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Stayed here because of the proximity to Amelie Arena. The room was quite expensive for what you received. We were invited to the happy hour at the Sheraton Club. How disappointing could that be? Well, they put out snacks from Costco heated one time, and a cheese and vegetable tray with dips. There was an attendant who sat in her little room chatting on her cell phone and never tended the food. Maybe that is her instructions.. If so, it is pretty unacceptable.

When we returned about 10:00PM, the bar was shut down, so we went out for a drink.

We ate breakfast there the following morning and it was OK.

Had a separate $1.50 charge on my credit card for something that I have no idea what.

All in all, for over $300 per night, not a value hotel..

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 1 September 2017

Dear Islandjerr,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay with us. Please accept my apology for the disappointing stay.

I will share your comments with our Director of Food and Beverage, who oversees our Club Lounge. It is our goal to provide a positive experience and I am sorry we did not do so during your visit.

I am pleased you enjoyed the size of the guestroom and river view. The multi-million dollar renovation we are currently undergoing will certainly enhance our overall hotel and guest experience.

Once again, thank you for your very valuable feedback. We hope we have another opportunity to better serve you if you return to Downtown Tampa again in the future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

The location, amenities and rooms are great. They have a complimentary shuttle service to and from anywhere (with in 3 miles of the hotel). This is a great service! Plus you have direct access to the Riverwalk pathway. The shuttle to/from the airport is not done via the hotel and is a third party. Costs $10 and needs you to call and book. This wasn't clear on the hotels website and left waiting over an hour at the airport. When I raised the issue the manager was quick to remedy my disappointment.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 31 August 2017

Dear AJC604,

Thank you for your very positive comments from your recent stay with us. I am pleased you had such a great experience with our hotel and our great location.

I am sorry there was confusion regarding the transportation from the airport and for the inconvenience you had. I am glad our manager was able to rectify this situation to your satisfaction.

We will review our website to see how we can improve our listing so another guest does not experience a similar issue. We very much appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

Once again, thank you for your time. We look forward to having you stay with us again on your next visit to Tampa.

Best regards.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Located directly on the Riverwalk a short walk to University of Tampa. You can walk to almost anything in the downtown area from the hotel including the convention center and Amalie arena. The hotel was in the process of renovating so expect some work to be done if you book in the near future. Lobby and outside courtyard are nice seem to be completed. Club level was closed at the time we stayed.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 28 August 2017

Dear Mitch A,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent visit. I am pleased you enjoyed our wonderful location; not just being Downtown and walking distance to many venues, but also being one of a few hotels with direct access to the Riverwalk.

As you mentioned, our renovation is well underway and we will soon be adding a fantastic pool bar overlooking the river that will add an even greater ambience to our location.

I am sorry you did not get to our Club lounge. It has been relocated to the first floor to make it easier to access and I apologize we did not convey this to you.

Once again, thank you for your very valuable feedback. We look forward to hosting you again at our “new” hotel.

Best regards,

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

The staff was excellent. Restaurant, housekeeping, bell staff, front desk, valet and shuttle service were amazing. Room was clean and confortable with a view of the river and city skyline. The room had a refrigerator and coffee maker. The king sized bed was very comfortable. The balcony was nice. The room darkening curtains provided us a good night's sleep.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Nancy N
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

It is always a pleasure to stay with you! Thanks for everything! It is close to the Riverwalk and Roms to the River with big Balkons. Swimmingpool, Fitness, Kiosk, Bar and Restaurant. Everything you need.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business