“Best Indian food and customer service. ”

Saffron Indian Cuisine
Ranked #175 of 2,460 Restaurants in Tampa
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

Just had the best customer service and the best food. The staff at Saffron called ME after my call to them first cut off. I order the lamb curry and chicken in creamy cashew sauce, garlic Naan and dessert dumplings. The food was ready sooner than they quoted me and again, the guy called ME to let me know it was ready. I've NEVER had any restaurant do that for me with a pick up order. I was so impressed by this. I got inside and they helped me right away. I was in and out in like 60 seconds. The food was hot and delicious. The lamb curry and chicken in creamy cashew nut gravies were SO DELICIOUS. The best Indian food we've ever had for sure. We've eaten here before but these by far have been our favorite dishes. Next time we will try medium heat for a lil spice as the dish had none really as mild. The dessert dumplings melted in our mouths and I the honey syrup it was in would be a great waffle or French Toast topping. Yum yum yum!!! Best place for its food and service.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

New Tampa area does not have a huge selection of Indian cuisine but this restaurant is worth mentioning. So far we've just done take out as it's around the corner from our house. Mixed grill very good. They have delicious and tender seekh kabob. Their saucy dishes are tasty too. Surprisingly all their meat is supplied from a slaughterhouse(Musa Halal)-everything is Zabiha Halal! Great to know for those particular about Zabiha meat.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

The staff is extremely cordial, professional, and considerate. There are dozens of delicious vegetarian options and a cozy lunch buffet. I have gone several times and they always thank me for my repeated business. More places need to focus on simple acts of kindness!!!! Go Saffron!

Reviewed 17 July 2016

You haven't lived until you've tried their butter chicken. This is one of my FAVORITE meals anywhere. A bit pricey but WOW is this food good. I was told about it by someone who used to run a restaurant and has high expectations. What a great recommendation. Support local businesses and try Saffron Indian!

Reviewed 26 June 2016

We had to travel 45 miles to get there,but worth the drive. The owner met us at the door and ensured we enjoyed the Sunday Buffet. This is a great book with great selection.

Been to Saffron Indian Cuisine? Share your experiences!