“Good Indian buffet food.”

Royal Indian Cuisine
Ranked #1,071 of 2,493 Restaurants in Tampa
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

First things first: the buffet food is good with a decent variety at a decent price. Not my favorite, though. Went there with my wife for lunch on a Sunday and she really liked the food. Now the downs: the building is kinda hidden, dark color making it a little hard to see it from the street. I'm glad they have a decent size sign with their name on. The entrance is on the side of the building, awkward. The restaurant itself is really ugly inside. The eating area is ugly,the walls are badly painted and the place smell like mold... Didn't visit the restroom. I do not recommend this place for a romantic date, unless SHE's paying for it! Would I go back there? Yes, I have a Groupon for dinner, this time. Would I go back if I didn't have the Groupon? No, as it is far from me.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Royal Indian Cuisine, located at Temple Terrace, Tampa is an authentic Indian Cuisine Bar. This restaurant serves delicious and very tasty food and snacks.

It was around 9.30 PM when we were returning from Busch Gardens, we were all feeling terribly hungry. On way to our hotel, we found this restaurant. We were glad we could find an Indian cuisine.

The restaurant was nearly empty as closing time was nearing. Anyhow we got seated and checked the menu. We ordered Gobi Manchuria, Garlic bread, Vegetable Biryani, One Vegetable Rice and one Vegetable curry. We were four persons and this was very much sufficient for us. The food tasted so good not because of our hungry but because it was delicious and yummy. We really enjoyed the food served at the fag end of closure of the restaurant.

The service was excellent. We could not have got a better food at this time elsewhere than at Royal Indian Cuisine.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Visited Royal Indian cuisine in February 2017. I ordered the take-out lunch buffet. I called prior to coming to ensure the buffet was still open since it was 2:45pm. I was told that the buffet would be open until 3pm and that there was plenty of food. I got there around 2:55pm and almost all items were empty or very old and cold. I was told they would bring the some fresh biryani and tandoori chicken for me. Both items were brought from the kitchen but appeared to be leftovers from the previous day and heated in the microwave. The rice was broken and chicken was dry. I still decided to try the buffet but realized this was a BIG MISTAKE! The food was tasteless, old and cold! I should have turned back when I saw the empty restaurant and empty servers. I will definitely not go back again!

2  Thank NCH9831
Reviewed 5 December 2016

We went with a couple who know more about Indian cuisine, which helped. We ordered the Red Snapper, lamp, spinach, Jasmine rice...well about half the menu! Everything was super. The chief, his assistant, the waiters were all very attentive and made it a fun night. Actually looking online to order take out right now:)

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

Just had my dinner at this wonderful place. Excellent mouth watering flavors , if u crave for home made indian food please try this place.