US$111
US$98
US$133
US$129
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$118
US$101
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$136
US$119
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$132
  • Pool
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

West Wing Boutique Hotel(Tampa)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$169
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

All reviewsbahama breezefull kitchensocial hourbasketball courtoatmealfree breakfastcruise portfree shuttleclose to the airportfireplacebaycausewayroomy
Reviewed 29 March 2015

I was so disappointed in this property! Threadbare, torn carpet, no guest services until 6am, dingy outside. I didn't feel comfortable the entire time I was there. Does not look anything like the photos posted. Until they do a major renovation, find another place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2015

I have been here on business and in all will be here 6 weeks I am in my 5th week and let's just say the pictures you see online are nothing what you get.

Fist off the hotel staff are rude and snobby took 4 request to get hangers sent to my room, I actually had purchased some then they left hangers after a week of being here. Waited at the airport for 2hrs to be picked up. After being told it will take 25 min, and calling them after the 25min didn't help they just said 25 min again and hung up.

The hotel has tried to update some rooms. Rooms looks ok upon walking in however soon you will realize quality was not on there agenda.

The most concerning thing about this hotel is the cleanliness of the rooms and the hotel itself. I was In my room after work and they came in when I was there to clean ( who does that?!) the gave me clean towels and made my bed (didn't change my sheets) then began to mop the floor, this is where it gets concerning... No mop bucket,cleaner or clean mop.. She literally splashed water from the sink onto the floor and began to (mop?!) I stopped here and said excuse me do you think this is acceptable? She couldn't answer me because she like the other cleaning staff don't speak English.
So it makes me wonder what they do when you're not present. Another big issue is bugs . I am here with a group of about 14 and almost each one has found at least one in there room. I have seen on in mine and informed the office and they shrug it off saying they sprayed... Nope.

So to the rating, i would give this hotel no stars but that's not possible. I will never stay here again and recommend you stay somewhere else.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Rjohns15
Reviewed 26 March 2015

I reserved 2 rooms at this hotel through hotels.com. When we arrived at the hotel, they only had one room for us. Seems they had given one of the rooms to someone with a similar name--never mind that whoever got my room did not have my confirmation number. They had no more rooms available. The clerk on duty that evening was not only rude to us and totally unapologetic for not having our room but also refused to work with us on finding a room. There was no excuse for the behaviour of the clerks on duty that night.
And when we got home, we found that the clerk had charged our account for the one room that they had even though we turned it back in and were assured that we would not be charged for the room. After speaking with the hotel manager on the phone, we were assured that the charge would come off the card--still waiting for that to happen. Thank goodness for hotels.com who found us rooms at a nearby hotel.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Kaye M
Reviewed 23 March 2015

We had called the hotel to ask if it would be okay to have a package delivered for our arrival, they said "no problem". Our son was playing spring training baseball in Tampa area, we had ordered a pair of custom cleats to be delivered to this hotel. They arrived at the hotel, they called us to let us know, great! we asked them to hold them for our arrival on 11th, according to them that was no problem. We get a call one day before our arrival to tell us someone at the hotel had returned our package, WHY they could not explain. If we weren't upset enough about that, when we arrived to check in we were told we did not have a reservation and they had no rooms available, again what a screw up. My husband had our reservation number and they couldn't find it. Fortunately, we were able to get the last room at the Holiday Inn next door. At 11pm that night my husband got a phone call from Chase Suites asking if we were still going to check in that day. UNBELEIVABLE. They were cheaper than the Holiday Inn, but due to the multiple screwups at this hotel we decided to stay at the Holiday Inn and had a great stay there instead, with no issues.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Jane B
Reviewed 17 March 2015

This is exactly and, in fact, more than I had hope for given the price point. The location is ideal for not only the view but the surrounding amenities. The room/suite was a spacious and efficient layout. Perfect for a short or long stay. The staff and housekeeping were helpful, courteous and accommodating. Mark at the front desk could not have been more professional and engaging. We loved sitting on the dock overlooking the bay. We would most definitely return.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple