“Vacation bloody marys”
Review of The Bungalow Cafe

The Bungalow Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
The Bungalow Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #603 of 2,581 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Found this place by searching for nearby spots close to our air bnb. Love the atmosphere. We sat outside and listened to the live music on a Saturday early afternoon. We had already eaten breakfast so we came for brunch drinks. Got the bloody Mary's bc we could make our own. Not a bad spread. Vodka that was chosen wasn't that good but the choices to add to your drink and the mix itself was good. The server danier was super friendly and on top of it. Great little outside seating. Will definitely come back when we are in town next.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a place just like this while in Tampa , not the same chains you have anywhere in the USA, it was perfect with great service and awesome food. We can’t say enough.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Good lunch. Pub style food. Cuban sandwich was good and my grand daughter loved her chicken fingers. Wife had nachos that were also very good. Plenty of options on the menu.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Server was bubbly. She was able to accommodate my request for a steak at lunch. Steak came out cooked perfectly. Garden salad was awesome. Pass on the French onion soup, it was 'ok.' Everyone else happy with their meals.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

Our vacation continued with the reason why we came...to officiate at the retirement of a dear friend at the ROTC detachment on the University of South Florida campus. Let me put in a quick plug for the campus as it was well groomed and simply wonderful. The cadets were awesome! So the retirement party was held at The Bungalow Cafe. What a perfect venue for a perfect day. This place went above and beyond to cater to the needs of our rather large group, which was about 50 people. The food was very tasty and paced perfectly throughout the night. It included kabobs, tortillas, quesadillas, chips and salsa, egg rolls, chicken wings, and more. The drinks never stopped flowing. I must single out Jessica as she handled the drink orders for the vast majority of the party on her own. She was simply superb. The next time I visit Tampa...and I want to retire to this gorgeous city...I will be back to dine with my dear friends. This time it will be my treat!

Been to The Bungalow Cafe? Share your experiences!