“Good Vegeterian Dishses”

Royal Sweets
Ranked #1,445 of 2,448 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 30 June 2015

Good vegeterian items like Papdi Chaat,Dosas.The only in town that serves good veg dishes at a reasonable price

Reviewed 28 April 2015 via mobile

A big no no for south Indian dishes. I haven't tried the north food yet.

I had sambar vada here, taste was terrible. Not even the chutney & sambar quality was good.

Food was just heated in the microwave & served to you. It was not even close to bad.

I don't recommend this place for having any South Indian food.

1  Thank Pavan K
Reviewed 23 April 2015

Well, I shouldn't be saying poor quality here, as quality means conformance to their defined standards. with that said, I would say they have chosen POOR grade of food and service as their business model. The food is cheap. the quantities are in abundance. The ambiance is not so good. Cleanliness is sub par. I recall ordering sweets one time and they were spoilt. I stopped going there for at least 6 months now.

1  Thank Sridhar K
Reviewed 18 April 2015

We tried several snacks and they were all delicious served with two sauces, a sweet tamarind and a spicy cilantro. Both added tons of flavor. The dessert case was incredible with variety and color and the staff was so gracious offering us samples of anything we wanted. The desserts were relatively expensive by the pound but the snacks were quite reasonable.
We want to go back to have a full meal as the buffet looked interesting.
Water was served in large cooler with lots of lemons. Very nice experience with both the food and the staff.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

They serve a variety of chaat items and sweets. They have a hall for spl occassions too. They serve buffets which are very good.

Been to Royal Sweets? Share your experiences!