“Simply delicious!”
Review of Bamboozle Cafe

Bamboozle Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Bamboozle Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #176 of 2,621 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Description: The restaurant is recommended by Marriott in Tampa.
Description: The restaurant is recommended by Marriott in Tampa.
Reviewed 29 August 2017

I am always on the lookout for un-ripened papaya salad, and Babboozle had it plated perfectly with crispy duck and shrimp crackers. So unique and tasty! It was a great price for such a gourmet meal. My colleague had the lemongrass chicken, and he was blown away by the flavor. In addition, I sampled a little red from the wine menu, and it was lovely. This restaurant was an easy walk from our nearby Marriott hotel, and I even contemplated going again for lunch! Nice find, keep up the good work folks!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

I visited this restaurant because I wanted noodle soup/ pho and it comes up on a lot of websites as having great gluten free options and even on Find Me Gluten Free as being safe for Celiacs. I entered a dank and dark restaurant with no one to greet me (there was an unmanned hostess areas. Tables were kind of placed everywhere and chairs not pushed in. I stood in line behind two people who ordered rolls. I stood there for a while watching this employee handle bread rolls (with gloves) and NEVER change gloves or place the bread on parchment paper or in a container. She also reached into almost every container that contained fresh veggies with those same gloves on and when she added the meat to their bread she dragged the meat and tongs across the bread. Everything in there was completely cross contaminated and as someone with Celiacs I had to leave. They clearly advertise that their menu contains items that are gluten free, but this is a contamination haven and if I hadn't been behind two people who ordered rolls I would have eaten there not realizing this. If you have a gluten allergy or celiacs please take this into consideration. Also, with two staffers there and only 4 people in line and two people sitting in the dining area we were never greeted or acknowledged. We ended up leaving bc of the obvious. I appreciate that their menu clearly says what is GF, but if you are handling bread and making contact with everything else with the same surface, gloves, tongs etc its no longer GF and someone could get very sick.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Went on my own for some lunch after a long flight. Had beautiful pho and went back the next day again. Great place to get some healthy, tasty grub!

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

There's very few places that have a delicious vegan menu so I don't want to deter people from coming in. But I tried to go in to order a tea to go, paying with cash, as I was giving a workshop across the street, and it took about 10 minutes. There's two counters and a confusing process depending on whether you're doing cash or credit. I went back after the workshop to get dinner to go, and the same thing. The food was ready surprisingly quickly this time but same dance between first and second counter.

So if you have some time to spare, you'll be rewarded because the food is delicious. A small bowl of Pho isn't available on any other menu for a similar restaurant so definitely worth it.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Well, I'm a clean freak..although, their food is tasty..not sure about their prep area..Don't like the plastic prep boxes that look yucky ; did I mention I'm a clean freak? I use to go here on a regular basis but then they didn't pay attention to prep and the excess fatty pieces ( dark meat chicken, especially). Sorry, I'm just one of those people who are always watching the kitchen prep...restaurant needs a good cleaning..but again, foods not bad

Been to Bamboozle Cafe? Share your experiences!