US$133
US$129
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$109
Hampton.com
US$111
US$99
US$132
  • Pool
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

US$98
US$136
US$119
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$119
US$101
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

West Wing Boutique Hotel(Tampa)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$83
US$169
US$127
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

US$209
US$195
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 July 2014

When I checked in I asked for a Handicap room. They gave me the worst room in the place (not even handicapped. Then had to get sheets changed before I could lay down. Tried to take shower Had to hold handle with one hand and try and shower with the other. Call maint. He said nothing he could do. He suggested another specific room. So went to front desk and got a diff room. Much much better.Why they try and give the CRAP out first I don't know. Place was like one of those places you go to rent by the hour. Sorry just venting but would not stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank bob k
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I have been a customer of Masters Inn for a long time time. And must admit when I started more than five years ago. always been affordable ,wasn't the best place back then but now they have upgraded their rooms ,remodel and it is lovely. Come see for yourself.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Despite all the negative commits my husband and myself decided to stay at the Masters Inn. The staff was friendly, my room was clean, the pool was relaxing, and the location is great!! I wish I would have taken pictures so everyone could see. If you are looking for a 300.00 room then don't stay here. The rate was 47.95 and well worth it. They also have a breakfast area, and provide coffee, juice, and honey buns. From my understanding they have a new owner and I feel he is taking pride in his hotel (not a typical corporation). Thank you for the great weekend and will see you all in the near future.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jennifer S
Reviewed 23 January 2014

My family due to situations in Tampa had to stay at the Inn. The rooms weren't that great but doable if needed. We didn't request service from maid as did not wish our dog to upset we took care of the trash and everything ourselves as not wishing to be a bother.We were told rooms had internet which was not true so we had to spend time in the lobby all the time to look up information we needed and just for a break from the room.Told time and again by staff that we weren't in the way and constantly apologizing for us having to be down there doing such. Reassured that it was fine. Then i overheard the staff making rude comments about us and being offensive....i would not recommend this place to anyone....Rooms are not good and sadly the staff is worse...Spend the few extra dollars and stay somewhere else

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank S M
Reviewed 14 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com