“very pleased with this motel!!!!!”

Masters Inn Tampa Fairgrounds
Ranked #127 of 164 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed 12 November 2014

I was very pleased with my experience here. the staff is amazing and the room was immaculate. the rooms were exceptionally clean, they are also pet friendly which is hard to find anymore. the casino is one exit away, and the fairgrounds are two blocks down the road. all of the staff are very accommodating, and even the owner, an upstanding man!!!! nothing negative to say about this place would highly recommend this hotel to everyone I know.

Room Tip: all the rooms have been recently remodeled and would be happy in any room there
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank kelly s

Reviewed 14 July 2014

When I checked in I asked for a Handicap room. They gave me the worst room in the place (not even handicapped. Then had to get sheets changed before I could lay down. Tried to take shower Had to hold handle with one hand and try and shower with the other. Call maint. He said nothing he could do. He suggested another specific room. So went to front desk and got a diff room. Much much better.Why they try and give the CRAP out first I don't know. Place was like one of those places you go to rent by the hour. Sorry just venting but would not stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank bob k
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I have been a customer of Masters Inn for a long time time. And must admit when I started more than five years ago. always been affordable ,wasn't the best place back then but now they have upgraded their rooms ,remodel and it is lovely. Come see for yourself.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Despite all the negative commits my husband and myself decided to stay at the Masters Inn. The staff was friendly, my room was clean, the pool was relaxing, and the location is great!! I wish I would have taken pictures so everyone could see. If you are looking for a 300.00 room then don't stay here. The rate was 47.95 and well worth it. They also have a breakfast area, and provide coffee, juice, and honey buns. From my understanding they have a new owner and I feel he is taking pride in his hotel (not a typical corporation). Thank you for the great weekend and will see you all in the near future.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jennifer S
Reviewed 23 January 2014

My family due to situations in Tampa had to stay at the Inn. The rooms weren't that great but doable if needed. We didn't request service from maid as did not wish our dog to upset we took care of the trash and everything ourselves as not wishing to be a bother.We were told rooms had internet which was not true so we had to spend time in the lobby all the time to look up information we needed and just for a break from the room.Told time and again by staff that we weren't in the way and constantly apologizing for us having to be down there doing such. Reassured that it was fine. Then i overheard the staff making rude comments about us and being offensive....i would not recommend this place to anyone....Rooms are not good and sadly the staff is worse...Spend the few extra dollars and stay somewhere else

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family