US$151
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$90
US$149
US$116
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$171
US$134
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

West Wing Boutique Hotel(Tampa)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$110
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$209
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 January 2016

Stay somewhere else, I'm begging you! I had a cockroach walk across my face in the middle of the night, got up and saw them everywhere! The room smelled horrible, the sheets were pilled, the carpet stained, the mini-fridge rusty and the front desk unaffected. If that wasn't bad enough, the traffic noise is at decibles beyond belief. I booked for a 3 night stay, and they wouldn't reimburse me for any of it. It was worth it to me to just walk away

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

This place may look nice online but it's horrible. The only good thing was the staff was nice. Other then that my fiance and I found roaches crawling around and the room smelt bad. We were there no longer then 20 mins then we were like no we want our money back. It was ridiculous and disgusting. Never again. The weekly rate is not worth it!!!!! Because of this we had to find another hotel and the one we found was beyond amazing. They were the nicest people and the room was so great. The weekly rate is a little more but totally worth it! Stay at Clarion Hotel on fowler it's way better and way more worth the price. Owners are amazing too!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Eryn B
Reviewed 25 August 2015 via mobile

After reading a few negative reviews I thought I'd still give this hotel a shot despite of what I read, which im so glad that I did.My stay was comfortable and clean. there are needed improvements,but bearable. Would definitely come back.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank shaba b
Reviewed 21 July 2015 via mobile

Bugs everywhere. Crawling up the wall. On the floor. I'm just a young girl traveling to Florida for an interview. I have called three times to talk to the manager but he is "never there" and won't return my phone call. My mom said they should refund my money because that is absolutely unacceptable. They won't even speak to me. DON'T stay here. Awful!!!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
4  Thank susanrpike
Reviewed 22 April 2015

There are very nice new Masters Inns ... this is not one of them.

The people seem nice, the transaction went smoothly in every way.

The room was ready, shower was nice... but the best possible stay at this motel cannot exceed a 2 out of 5.

Externally and internally everything is old and threadbare... large cigarette burn holes in the sheets, rust on the mini fridge, cracks in all the external concrete.

But it is cheap ... and it should be.

If a bed and a parking spot is what you are looking for ... you can definitely do worse.

BUT ... being convenient to the Fairgrounds does not mean you are by the front entrance.

Room Tip: Second floor feels safer... INSIST on non-smoking
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple