“First time ”

PDQ
Ranked #278 of 2,621 Restaurants in Tampa
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Description: PDQ is a fast casual restaurant specializing in chicken tenders, salads, sandwiches, fresh cut fries and hand spun milkshakes.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

First time stopping at a PDQ. Ordered the crispy chicken sandwich and daughter the tenders. It was all delicious. Will visit again.

1  Thank StAuggie12

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

This was our very first visit to a PDQ restaurant.

I was impressed with the quality and quantity of food, and especially with the fact that the food was cooked fresh to order - not pre prepared.

I had a chicken, tater tot, cheese bowl and my wife had the chicken, avocado sandwich.
Prices were very reasonable; service was friendly and fast, and these servings very generous for the price.

Wish we had PDQ in PA. Until we do, we will have to drive to Tampa for this good food.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I found my self in Carrollwood today working, heard alot of Great things about PDQ so I was excited to grab a bite there. Honestly wish I had drove up the road to Chickfila. Got the BBQ bacon ranch, disappointing....

The bread, soggy, the chicken, rubbery
TOTAL FAIL

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

This was the first time we tried this place. It was crowded. The food was good. I would say its between a zaxby's and a chick-fil-a. My meal was not as ordered but they promptly re made it. Would have gave a higher number if they could have got the order right. We would probably go again if looking for a fast meal.

1  Thank Ricky D
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

First time at a PDQ good fresh food. We had chicken Hawaii sandwiches with blueberry coleslaw. We will be back nice and fresh not food cooked and waiting for hours. Plus they got the order right.

1  Thank ChicopeeJoe

Been to PDQ? Share your experiences!