“Happy to be back!!!”

Jai Ho Indian Cuisine
Ranked #647 of 2,606 Restaurants in Tampa
Price range: US$2 - US$13
Cuisines: Indian
Description: Fine Dining Indian Cuisine every day lunch buffet dinner ala - carte and on table buffet (Thali's)
Reviewed 25 September 2015

Went there tonight and took the food to go. Although my meal was to go I really want to give it up to the staff. Very courteous. The lady at the door greeted me while i entered and offered me to take a seat at the table and took my to go order. While I was waiting for the order, I was asked if I wanted to have a glass of water which was very polite and hardly find any other Indian restaurant staff do that.

My food was packed an ready to go in about 15 minutes. The smell of the food in the car was amazing I was so desperate to have some. Upon arriving home I was finally able to dive into the bag containing those amazing smells. Man this is some good curry.

What did I eat

Navratan Korma,
Achari Chicken
Samosas

They were all very very good. Can't wait to try their weekend buffet

Reviewed 24 September 2015 via mobile

t has a long day for three of us, we were all day at the Busch gardens, craving for desi (indian) food. So I looked up this place on google wanted to give a try. When we entered the restaurant the lady who was wearing a black Kurta with Jean pants and flip flops pointed at the right both have a sit there which I find it rude. How can you wear flip flops if you work in restaurant? Anyways we sat down. It took her at least 15 mins to bring her water which tasted like pool water. We ordered beer which took another 15 min to come. She was the only one who was taking orders and one guy who was just serving the food. So we ordered appetizer veg pakora which was nothing like veg pakora didn't find no potatoes or cauliflower. It had only onions. Very oily. We Were ready to place order for main course we actually had to raise our hand to tell her to take our order as she was taking our order she got phone call she picked up the phone call while taking our order she started taking on phone and left and then came back to take our order left us in the middle of giving the order anyways we ordered chicken chettinad and malai kofta. Who puts cream in chicken chettinad? It's suppose to spicy I even told her to make it Indian spicy it was not spicy at all. Malai kofta had shredded paneer in it. Didn't even taste like malai kofta. Anyways we didn't enjoyed at all left most of the food on table and asked for our check which took her 20 mins just to give our check. I personally suggest everyone try to stay away from this restaurant. I would not even keep this place as my last option.

1  Thank Inder S
Reviewed 28 August 2015 via mobile

A dinner in paradise. The flavors the aromas take you away. Service is great and even had the pleasure of meeting yhe owner. I recommend you try if you like Indian cuisine.

Reviewed 26 August 2015

I went for the buffet with friends, who have been several times. The buffet is good, has the basic Indian fare. If I worked nearby (like my friends) I would definitely go there often for lunch. Just wish they had garlic naan on the buffet....regular naan is good, but nothing beats garlic naan!

Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

I've been here for the weekend buffet 3 weeks in a row & I've yet to be disappointed! It's not my first visit by any means but I'm consistently impressed by the selection on their buffet & how friendly the staff is. I'm so happy I live so close to this awesome weekend spread!

Been to Jai Ho Indian Cuisine? Share your experiences!