“Lunch Buffet on Sunday”

Jai Ho Indian Cuisine
Ranked #1,065 of 2,461 Restaurants in Tampa
Price range: US$2 - US$13
Cuisines: Indian
Description: Fine Dining Indian Cuisine every day lunch buffet dinner ala - carte and on table buffet (Thali's)
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

Good decent Indian food for $13 bucks. Buffet style food included butter chicken, currry goat, fish and a few other chicken dishes. Go hungry to get your moneys worth. Love the naan and daal. They had four different rices to choose from as well. Rice pudding for desert.

Reviewed 2 February 2016

The buffet here offers the largest selection of Indian food I've seen in a restaurant. None of it is exceptional, but if you want to try a taste of many different types of Indian food, give it a try. The folks are friendly.

Reviewed 1 February 2016

We visited this restaurant in december and ordered egg biriyani, it was so good, tasty and spicy, after liking that so much , next day we went for buffet also, that was also good, but felt little pricey for vegeterians for the dishes that are offered in buffet, its moneys worth for non vegeterians.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Always enjoyed our lunch here. Nice place good food
nice atmosphere food is good tasty
specially the bajaia and nan are good

Reviewed 20 October 2015

My boss and a few colleagues from work got together for a farewell lunch. I have Celiac disease and am always hesitant about new places. I read reviews that said Jai Ho had gluten free options.
I got there a few minutes early and discreetly asked the waiter about gluten free options. He went back to talk to the chef. When he returned I was informed that there were only 3 gluten free options on the buffet: salad, naan and some vegetable. I asked if he was sure that the naan bread was gluten free. I informed him that I cannot have any form of wheat, rye or barley. He went back to check with the chef again. This time when he returned I was informed that nothing could be guaranteed to not contain gluten. I asked if there were any gluten free options on the menu and was told that the only things available were on the buffet.
By the time I was told, my coworkers had shown up and began eating. I sat there for over and hour with everyone, having nothing but ice water. The others felt bad eating in front of me which of course made me feel worse on top of being hungry. If you have Celiac or gluten allergies, don't even take a chance here.