“Enchanted!”

Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Historic Ybor
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

If lived in Tampa, I'd come here all the time!
We found this place on yelp because we are not familiar with the area, and thank God!
Delightful dishes with an authentic touch that takes the experience to the next level. This could be my favorite chicken parm and the best Alfredo sauce I've ever tried! For real!!!!!!

Their service is excellent, please ask for Luigi to serve you when you come.
The location is perfect because it's in the middle of Ybor City's night life and you can get submerged in the culture.
Definitely coming back before we leave Tampa!
Remember to tip your servers!

@francescaMusica

2  Thank FrancescaMusica

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

A small quaint restaurant that you will enjoy! Luigi was superb and the whole family enjoyed our meal! Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

There are not enough positive adjectives to describe the delicious food at this restaurant. Add to that, the personal service and you feel like you are in Italy or NYC or Italian section of Boston. Yes, it's small and you will probably have to wait for a table, but the food is fabulous.

1  Thank Cajuncass
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I spent the weekend in Tampa. Last week looking at reviews on Trip adviser i found La Terrezza. Reviews looked great so I called to make a reservation. Luigi took my message and called me back to book my reservation. This was not a mistake. Being born in Italy and eating italian food my entire life, I am very picky. Well dining there was like eating in Italy. Luigi and Andrea were fantastic. When in Tampa do yourself a favor and make a reservation at La Terrezza. You will thank me. I live about two hours away and will make the trip for dinner every couple of months.

1  Thank Sergiosr1949
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Great dinner tonight. My husband had zuppa de mare i had the special chic parm as it is my favorite. Al dente pasta, chilled red wine and a fantastic staff made a wonderful celebration.

Been to La Terrazza Restaurant? Share your experiences!