“Great Lunch Buffet”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 November 2014

When I found out that Taj has a lunch buffet I've been a few times. The food is good and plentiful. The jasmine rice, saag paneer, and naan bread are my absolute favorite. Their cold salad items are wonderful, too. Just right for a hot Florida day. I like that I can try different things and not be stuck with a huge amount of something I'm not crazy about. I've not been disappointed in their food.

This is close to work, quick service and quick check out when you're done. I will be back.

1  Thank Lisa M

Reviewed 1 September 2014

The food here was delicious! I absolutely recommend it. Even my kids who don't particularly like much elaborate foods loved it.

1  Thank lizmari
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Took my boyfriend here and it was his first time having indian food. He had the goat and I had chicken tikka masala. It was delicious! We both really enjoyed it.

1  Thank Ekgator
Reviewed 24 July 2014

My wife and I ate during the buffet on a recent Sunday. I was a bit disappointed with the lack of variety for the food. The food that was available was good quality in my opinion if you like Indian food that is. I have not eaten Indian food since I lived in Yokohma, Japan so I don't have much to compare it to. The mango chutney offered for dessert was especially good. There was also some sort of smoked meat on the bone that was to me incredibly tasty though my wife did not think so. I think it was chicken but I'm really not sure. I'm glad we tried the place but when it comes down to it we probably will not go back. The bill came to about $30 and for a buffet I can find a place that offers so much more for the cost.

1  Thank jtf1960
Reviewed 1 March 2014

We went for the lunch buffet.the food was great.I love the butterchicken and goat curry.All the food including the beg dishes were awesome.the waiters were great and friendly. l would love to come back again.

15  Thank george t

Been to Taj Indian Cuisine? Share your experiences!