“Great Salad Bar and Bartender”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #663 of 2,620 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

The salad bar at most Ruby's is great especially since they brought back all the goodies and then somemore. I love the day bartender, she makes the most amazing skinny long islands!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

I love Ruby Tuesday's. It has one of the greatest salad bars and even though I am vegan I love the fresh veggies and all the fixings. The atmosphere is friendly, relaxing and very nice. I would recommend this place.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Very good. Not happy they now charge for salad bar for all meals. $3.99. Burgers were great and kids meals are always reasonable.

Tip: you can always find coupons on line and save money!

Reviewed 9 March 2017

I like the food and especially the salad bar which has more ingredients and is now a crowd-pleaser.

But on this visit - an evening one - I came across some empty salad bowls, and also some confused service. The server wasn't new but really could not tell me what drinks cost. This was new, and hopefully just an aberration. She also took about fifteen minutes to bring my wife a box to package up her salmon leftovers.

Based on this visit this is an average restaurant.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Ruby Tuesday is a great restaurant with a wonderful salad bar and serves great fish. chicken and steak. I would recommend it to anyone.

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!