“Not your average buffet”

Koizi Endless Hibachi & Sushi
Ranked #283 of 2,590 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

I'm not a fan of all you can eat places but this place was quite a treat. We were in New Tampa and someone suggested this place for a taste of Asian food. I was pleased with the sushi, hibachi and these little lettuce wraps that had a seasoned beef. Left stuffed but not feeling sick. Service was great, clean inside and a great hostess who kept us updated on how long it would be before we would be sat

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

We visited some friends in the Tampa area, an this place was close to there home, so decided to try it out, since we saw pretty good things about this place. We sat at the hibachi table, which they only have a few. I had the steak and shrimp hibachi, once the steak was done, which was the last of the hibachi to be finished. I noticed it was very hard to chew, after eating a few more bites, I asked to have some remade. In the meanwhile, order a few shrimp tempura rolls, they was okay, I could tell the shrimp wasn't fresh an tasted kind of old. My husband had their Mango chicken, an it was the best of all! Finally I got my second round of steak an it to was chewy...

FYI, if you have left over food they may charge you!!! Also with leftover rolls!

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

The food and service were great. The specials they have are great. I would have given them 5 stars but I know people may have issues with wear and tear on the furniture. There are scratches on the tables and chairs that are very visible. The leather on the chairs is torn. I didn't like the smell of the cleaners they used on the table, it was very overwhelming. Other than that you will find that the food is great and the service is great as well. I highly recommend you grab a bite to eat here.

Thank That_Funny_Guy3... C
Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

Met up with my friend for lunch. I've been here a few times but it was her first. The prices are awesome but the service can be a little if it's busy. That doesn't bother me at all. Great place none the less.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

This is our regular lunch spot and now they have reservations to avoid the long opening line wait. Always perfect service