“Amazing”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #625 of 2,621 Restaurants in Tampa
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

We were visiting town for a conference. We came across this chic-fil-a and noticed the long line. We were prepared for a decent wait. Nope! They had 2- 4 individuals in the drive thru lanes, outside, taking orders. We were in the lane and out the parking lot with all our food, correctly in our bags as we order, fresh and hot. We went back another time and it was just as it was the previous night at 10 p.m.. They they have this place wired tight. Great job.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Every time we pass this Chick-fil-A it is always busy. There are two lines of cars patiently waiting for their orders. As we could see, the lines through the drive-up window go extremely quick. The process has been revolutionized and perfected at Chick-fil-A.

We don’t like to “burn gas” and always go in. The line was far less inside. Our order for a spicy chicken sandwich came out quickly. There is a dedicated seating area for all the orders inside. The service was friendly and extremely prompt. For a quick and delicious bite, Chick-Fil-A is the place to go. The building is located on the north side Fowler Avenue.

If you found this review helpful in any way, please press “LIKE” to let me know. I

Reviewed 25 August 2016

I have been to Chicken-fil-A twice, first time on their cow's day, free food, I felt good, that's why I came back.

Reviewed 28 March 2016

The usual excellent quality of Chick-fil-A. Service was polite, but the dining area needed some attention. Probably because most of the workers are college students.

Reviewed 5 March 2016

My mom and I fequent this location when we pass thru the Temple Terrace area. We always recieve great service and the people are very nice. I highly recommend this location.

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!