“Romantic and fun”
Review of The Melting Pot

The Melting Pot
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #310 of 2,477 Restaurants in Tampa
Price range: US$8 - US$46
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Dip Into Something Different
Reviewed 12 May 2017

I have been here a few times and always for a romantic evening. It is fun to experience and I highly recommend for a nice evening.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Third time visit over the past 10 years and each time creates a new memory. As the family get older each have got something new to take away. It's not just a place to eat but a whole evenings experience. The wait staff will lead you to believe you must do the 4-course extravaganza, which you don't have to, but I wholly recommend it. By the time you are finished though you will be stuffed. As you go along, you think there's no way I'm getting enough to eat with these small pieces I'm dipping in the fondue but believe me, when it get's to the dessert round (chocolate) you'll be wishing you had more room.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I went to this Fondue Restaurant and although is not a genuine Swiss Fondue is good. The waitress was very attentive, and I loved Chocolate Fondue was delicious.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Went for spring break as some place different to eat. It was unique and we had a great time cooking our own food. Everything was delicious from the appetizers to the dessert. It was a little pricey as you are your own cook but its a great place to go for a special occasion.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We want for my wife's birthday with our 11 year old son. We have visit previously and it was okay, but this time the service made the meal great. The cheese fondue mixture we wanted was served with beer. However, with an 11 year old that was not an option. Josh, our server, quickly advised he would make it with bullion. It was great. He recommended the mojo cooking method. That was also a great selection and added a great flavor with citrus notes to the food. When we could not make up our minds for the chocolate course, he brought us both choices.

The food was good, the beverages were good, but the service was simply outstanding. We will return again in the near future and request Josh as our server.