“Wow Great Service By Ricardo who was An Excellent Server for Us”

Chili's Grill & Bar New Tampa
Ranked #896 of 2,581 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Reviewed 27 January 2017

It was our First Time there we are from Ohio

Waited a bit then asked a Young Lady If we seat ourselves

She said the other side is seat yourself this side you get seated

I said thanks it is Our first time

We got seated at a both , then A Gentleman names Ricardo came he said he would be taking care of us , and he really did he got us what we wanted to Drink
left us with the menus
WE ordered the Sirloin steak medium rare with the mash potatoes and broccoli
then he came and asked a bit later if waiting would we like come chips and dip so we agreed and he brought it for us
Noticing that we were drinking was finished and we needed more made us feel special that he took the time to note with out us having to ask that we would like another.
Ricardo was attentive with a professional gentle manner which we felt was excellent and he came the Our main course and wow
Delicious Cooked the Exact Way We Love It !!!!
Tasty Tender Sensational Sirloin and Broccoli with Mashed Potatoes that stayed Hot to the end !!!!!!
Thanks Ricardo for GREAT EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!! Thanks Chili"s for taking the time to
to make Our Evening Totally Relaxing Enjoyable Sensational !!!!
We Will Be Back !!!!
OH TO FUND THEM GO TOWARD HOME DEPOT AND TAKE THE BACK WAY IN
OR LOOK CLOSELY SLOWLY FOR THE RIGHT TURN WHEN COMING FROM THE I 75
It was dark and we made many turns to figure how to get there but it was really WORTH IT!!! Was here on Business!!!

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's Grill & Bar New Tampa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2017

Hi Ava, thank you for sharing. We appreciate you taking the time to post about your visit to Chili's and the great service from Ricardo. We look forward to having you back very soon!

Reviewed 24 December 2016

There was nobody at the host/hostess station. After a few minutes a waitress told us someone would be by shortly. 10 minutes later, nobody. Then 3 different people asked if we had been helped. We told each of them no. After being seated we were apologized to for the wait because it was very busy... It was late on a Thursday, it was a completely hand-able crowd. The drinks and appetizers were slow to come out. Food was ok. Will not be going back. The only reason we stayed in the first place instead of walking out was we had a gift card. The place is also difficult to get into and we drove by it the first time because you have to enter well before the restaurant.

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's Grill & Bar New Tampa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2017

We're sorry to hear about the poor service during your recent visit. This is not the kind of experience we want our guests to have while visiting our restaurant. Please email us at social@chilis.com the following information so we can share your experience with this restaurant and get in touch with you directly to apologize.

-Full Name
-Phone Number
-Description of Visit
-Restaurant address that you visited
-Check Number (or last 4 digits of card)
-Date and Time of Visit

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!

Reviewed 18 December 2016

went to chilli's on a lunch date... restaurant was clean and quite not alot of ppl there. They have made a few changes to there menu i had the triple dipper what i always get and my friend had the new southern grill sausage and chicken breast with dill pickle and side of fries... everything was good the chicken breast needed to be seasoned so that it could have had a little more flavor to it our server was new but he was very detail in his work.

Reviewed 28 May 2016

Was in town for business, and came here twice. First to take my team to lunch. Second, on the last night of my visit, alone.

Both times the meals were good, and the service good. Chili's is my-to restaurant, and this place did not disappoint.

Reviewed 16 April 2016

My husband and I went to the New Tampa location for a quick dinner. Due to the heavy pollen in the area we both had headaches and just wanted a quick bite and figured that fajitas would be good. We walked into the bar area and the TV was so loud the sound was bouncing off the walls. We sat in a booth and there was a family in the one next to us. Their server came over and started whooping it up with the kid at that table. It was very loud and offensive so I turned around and asked her if she could tone it down. Her answer was she is half Italian and half Dominican that her loudness is what you get, so live with it. I should have walked out then. We got our food but the table behind us started to shout and sing songs with the kid of 3. We sat and sat no service or servers in sight and we had to listen to the mother egging on the kid to sing louder. The father finally got up and went to the bar and paid up and as they were leaving, the mother came to our with fists in the air and as she lunged at me she said this is what I deserve for hating 3 yr olds. Luckily, the husband grabbed her from behind. I asked for a manager...no dice there. We were there 2 hours for a bite. As we left we looked into the kitchen area and the wait staff were all there with their backs to the kitchen gabbing away. The food was edible but nothing special and certainly nothing I would want to go back for. Thank God I wasn't punched out. I am punching out of going there again for sure.

Been to Chili's Grill & Bar New Tampa? Share your experiences!