“Nice dining”

Ranked #490 of 2,606 Restaurants in Tampa
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Reviewed 3 October 2016

My husband and I dined there the last day of our vacation in Tampa. Great service and food. Our server made sure that we had all that was needed, along with the other guests of there. She was very friendly, courteous and professional. I highly recommend this location.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Wow! Found most dinners $20 and above, big platters, featuring lobster and a lot of it. Not wishing for this amount of food and its higher cost made selection difficult. Prefer not to buy large platters that send leftovers home, which do not re-heat well. No more stuffed flounder and moderate meals. Server was a novice and needing prompting on so much, and was polite; but not wanting to be the trainer when we are customers. If RL does not bring back moderate meals, will rethink our plans.

1  Thank Jim P
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

Have been here before but they have upgraded the menu with some new choices and sides. Everything was delicious and the service was great.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

What a terrible meal and service at this restaurant. The food looks good on a picture
in the menu however what they serve is completely different. I have visited this restaurant over 30 times in past 10 years, it was always good HOWEVER a new
company has taken over and the food is terrible, the service is bad and upon telling
this to the so called Manager, all she could say was "I'm Sorry"

Reviewed 16 December 2015

Ate here with a large group. Service was very good. Food was ok. House salad was blah, lettuce, a couple pieces of tomato and some onion, could have been much better. they could have added a few olives, maybe some mushrooms and croutons? I ordered French fries as my side, they were Luke warm. Coconut shrimp were a nice size, served not quite hot enough but tasty.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!