“Quality tour!”
Review of Yuengling Brewery

Yuengling Brewery
Ranked #16 of 201 things to do in Tampa
Reviewed 9 April 2018

We attended the 10 am tour and had the perfect amount of people ~20 to be able to interact. There are a few stairs until you can begin using elevators. The tour is of the newer facility and the 1950s brewhouse where they still bottle today. Very fun, free tour and time well spent. You also get to taste brews that are only sold in the NE, hard to come by or are new to the market.. pretty cool!

All reviews
"bottling area"
in 7 reviews
"wearing sandals"
in 5 reviews
"the beer making process"
in 5 reviews
"interesting facts"
"busch gardens"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

This oldest American family owned business delivers on an interesting tour, knowledgeable, friendly staff and store selling brand swag. You may even sample their product after the tour should you so wish. Worth the time.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Spur of the moment decision to take this tour. Great that we didn't need reservations. Our tour guide elizabeth was personable and charming considering the group had about 40 people. Enjoyed the beer sampling afterwards.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Our little side trip to the Tampa Yuengling Brewery was perfect timing and something we had been wanting to check out. We are annual pass holders at Busch Gardens and miss them having the original "Hospitality House" of Budweiser products on property. Since the sale of Busch Gardens by Anheuser-Busch and it's changes we have found Yuegling to fulfill our taste of a great brew! The fact that we pulled up to the tour area as they were beginning was a bonus. Trisha was a great guide and simply welcomed us as she continued the informative tour. The fact that the original portion of the brewery was outdated and yet still used, was fun and nostalgic for us. We liked they didn't tear down all of it and take away it's "personality". We liked being able to see into the workings of the massive tanks they used originally. They've built onto the brewery to have the production capabilities necessary for the demands. The sampling area was quaint and I suppose that's all they need since their not an amusement park. Trish invited us back and we will certainly bring friends and relatives by when they visit. Our neighbor is ready for a trip over the bridge to visit the Yuengling Biergarten. After our one and a half hour delay, we were off to Busch Gardens for animals, roller coasters, food and more beer! Yuengling is sold there!

3  Thank ljbz2018
See more reviews
Reviewed 21 February 2018

I was here a little longer than I thought. I was traveling & didn't have my own vehicle, accidentally got dropped off over an hour before my tour. I was planning on just buying some beer to kill time, but they don't actually sell beer here. I was kind of stranded, but Carson was absolutely amazing. She let me have one of my free tour beers while I waited. She was also very pleasant to talk during my lengthy time there, and super accommodating. I'm talking plastic-ware so I could eat my packed lunch, held my suitcase for me since I was on my way to the airport, etc. I was probably one of the weirdest stories there, just hanging out eating my lunch an hour before any tours, but they were very friendly & welcoming. The tour itself was interesting, and my guide was hilarious (the lady with the English accent). Very informative, even though I've done several brewery tours at other breweries. Normally you'd probably spend about an hour or so here. Make sure you wear closed-toe shoes for your tour. Thanks for a great afternoon, Carson & coworkers!

1  Thank Chelsie T