“A quick dinner at my Favorite place in Tampa! ”

Paradise Biryani Pointe - Tampa
Ranked #1,605 of 2,458 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Indian
Description: About us:Paradise Biryani Pointe is a Trademarked Indian Restaurant Chain with its signature Biryani, specialities in Moghlai and Tandoor food. With Great Brand name comes the Great Taste. Paradise Biryani Pointe is the Pioneer and successful Indian Restaurant Chain in USA.Paradise Biryani Pointe is the home of Best Biryani in USA. Paradise Biryani Pointe maintains its taste and consistency by the basic recipe and Spice formulae. Paradise Biryani Pointe Congratulates and proud to say that it takes inspiration from our Customers who love our food so much.Specialties:Authentic Indian Food in Tampa bay area.Chicken Biryani, Goat Biryani, Egg Biryani, Veg Biryani.Paneer Butter masala, Butter chicken, Nilgiri Chiecken, Naan(Indian Bread)...moreChiecken 65, Gobi Manchurian and lot more...
Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

When I went there first time, I was bit paranoid because of few reviews on Google, but the only thing I concern while visiting Indian cuisine restaurant is the authenticity of food, interior, staff, arrangement everything was up to the mark. I do not hesitate to order my food at counter. They have one of the finest quality of Hydarabadi Biryani. And very tasty Chicken 65. Which is kinda indo-Chinese. Everything in their menu with authentic taste and best garnish. I visit Paradise Biryani Pointe almost every month. :))

Reviewed 11 April 2016

I have tried mutton biryani and chicken biryani from here. Also i have tried sweet mango lassi from here.

Reviewed 21 June 2015

This is the worst indian restaurant I have ever been too. I would not suggest this restaurant to anyone. Please do not go there if you don't want to get SICK.
I LOVE Paradise Biryani in NJ. I LOVE it so much that I travelled 2 hours to go to this Tampa branch to get Biriyani. The first time I visited in Dec of 2014 my family and I had to walk out because of a strong Drain, plumbing and Sewer odor. We decided to not get food there because of our concerns.
Since I love the NJ branch so much I wanted to give the tampa location a second chance so visited them this JUNE and guess what the odor was still there so I just ordered take out (although I kept thinking I should not, BAD IDEA!). I ordered Mutton Biryani and the staff said they could keep it ready in 30mins. Thank god for that we could get some fresh air since this place stunk so bad we didn't want to stay there anyways.
Once in the car I was surprised to see that the biriyani did not have any fried onions or cilantro on them, it was very dry (absolutely no gravy in-spite of me telling the staff repeatedly that I wanted spicy goat biryani), the staff didn't add any eggs or fresh onions, they didn't give any gravy or yogurt. I still tried the food only to be terribly sick for next two days with vomiting and diarrhea. Please take this as an advice and a warning before you try their food and fall sick. I have learnt my lesson I will have to wait until I go to NJ and not ever try this branch again.

1  Thank raamcrew
Reviewed 28 April 2015 via mobile

Good biryani, but nothing special.

Hearing to the name Paradise, people from Andhra will just jump in. You guys know why I mean

Quality & quantity is ok. But don't start comparing this Paradise with Hyderabad Paradise biryani,

3  Thank Pavan K
Reviewed 30 December 2014

the food is okay. The environment is just horrible. I cant sit there and eat. but I dont mind getting a take out!

1  Thank Sridhar K