“Birthday trip”

Ducky's Sports Lounge
Ranked #485 of 2,567 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Bar
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

First time in Tampa and this place was near our air bnb. So we stopped in. Great atmosphere. Lots of TV's and good beer selection. The highlight was the bowling! I've never done bowling like this before. They were small pins and balls!! We absolutely Loved it. Our bartenders were good too. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had just left Ybor City and was headed back toy hotel. Spotted this restaurant and thought I would give it a try.

Had the steak sandwich and maybe should have selected something different. The steak meat was not tender at all. Biting into the sandwich proved challenging without pulling large sections of meat from it. Then it was pretty tough to chew. Manager had offered to replace it but by that time I had nearly finished the one they brought. No way I could eat two of them. I am sure they have some good selections on the menu although today was not the day for the steak sandwich

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My wife and I stopped to have lunch and my wife had the best hamburger she said she has even ate and I had the Country fried chicken tenders. The chicken tenders were massive, tender, and delicious. There was so many, I had to bring some home. The atmosphere was typical airport but we did meet some fellow travelers who also enjoyed the meal.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Two constant's here
1. The People
2. The Service
3. The Food / Drinks

We routinely bring our crew in from SOCCENT along with our overseas partners to relax, eat great food and throw some Duck pins.

Geo has been nothing short of Phenomenal in coordinating/supporting and taking care of us. Three days out or three-hours out, he and the staff have been amazing taking care of us.

When we have a farewell for one of the guys leaving to go back to his SF Group to be a Team Sergeant, Geo provided him with a ball sing by Longo and Longo tweeted out and Instgrammed the event.

The food is amazing; the menu rotates - but here are the MUST have

- Candied Bacon ($5.50): If you haven't tried it you ARE missing out; if its not on the menu, just ask
-Sliders are amazing as well as any of the bowls (Poke is my favorite)

The Duck-Pin bowling is a great add to the location. Yes we get rowdy and it never bothers the other patrons.

Will we be back: ABSOLUTELY

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

We gathered here with 30 friends to watch a game. The atmosphere was great and the food was too. We only had one waitress assigned to us so that slowed service down. Overall I would go back but not with a large crowd.

Been to Ducky's Sports Lounge? Share your experiences!