“Easter Brunch 2018”

Del Frisco's Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Del Frisco's Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #113 of 2,565 Restaurants in Tampa
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Del Frisco's Grille Tampa, FL Modern, inviting, stylish and fun, Del Frisco's Grille Tampa takes the classic bar and grill to new heights, drawing inspiration from bold flavors and market-fresh ingredients. The energetic bar, a destination in itself, creates a buzz throughout the restaurant and sets the stage for an amazing night out. Del Frisco's Grille Tampa uses local ingredients alongside new classics that are easy to share with friends: Oven-Baked Flatbreads, Cheesesteak Egg Rolls, and Ahi Tacos. The menu also includes a selection of prime steaks, hearty salads, formidable sandwiches and chef-inspired entrees.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The brunch menu turned out to be just fine for us. We shared NONNA'S CINNAMON ROLLS which were delicious. I had BRAISED SHORT RIB HASH and my daughter had the LEMON RICOTTA PANCAKES, which again were delicious.The waitress was extremely pleasant as was the atmosphere. We willbereturning to try out dinner soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I kind of expected more. The food was decent and the service was attentive. Things were a little disappointing on the food preparation...

I had the salmon. I wanted it grilled; I was told they do not have a grill...Del Frisco GRILLE does not have a grill?? Does the extra E at the end of the word imply something different??

Also, my table mates had to send their steak back a few times to be cooked “properly.”

The staff was certainly attentive and even comped one of the meals, so that is good.

But, the experience puts them in AVERAGE territory.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

El Frisco’s Grille is trendy upscale millennial businesslike but actually great food and excellent service
Great food , reasonable pricing and atmosphere for conversation and socializing

Reviewed 8 March 2018

As you probably expect, the pricing is a little higher here than the typical grille. However, the food and the atmosphere were good. The wait staff was average for our experience. I would go here again to eat, the food was very delicious.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Arrived late afternoon . Restaurant was nearly empty . Server was gracious and polite .He had to replace all of our appetizer plates because they were dirty . Food took a long time considering how empty the restaurant was .Everything we ordered was fine including apps and desserts

Been to Del Frisco's Grille? Share your experiences!