“not bad”
Review of Besito Mexican

Besito Mexican
Reserve with OpenTable
Besito Mexican is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 2,581 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 1 April 2018

food is good but for me I don't like that type of sauce. the guacamole is good made table side. good bar. food is a liitle pricey for Mexican. over all it good.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Wow wow wow oh wow

We had the shrimp tamale
we had the shrimp ceviche
I had the beef short rib enchiladas
my husband had the pork and pineapple
We also had a passionfruit iced tea
Chips and salsa were excellent
the flan was excellent

Brought 4
Home

Expresso. Bold also. Just the way we like it

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

My husband, daughter, and I were looking for good Mexican food while we were on vacation but we found amazing instead!!!
My daughter was very happy with her vegetarian dish and we were very happy with our meat choices. The carnitas enchiladas were heavenly!!!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

We stopped by this restaurant completely by chance while waiting to see a movie at the nearby theater while on vacation yesterday before our flight to return home. This is a beautiful restaurant with a lovely outdoor patio with plenty of shade, palm trees and a beautiful fountain right in the middle, which we were pleased to be seated next to. Service was great and the menu had many wonderful authentic choices. We enjoyed the salsa very much; we often rate the quality of the rest of the food by how they do with the salsa, and this was some of the freshest salsa we've had anywhere. The servers seemed genuinely pleased to be working with us; everyone there from staff to customers seemed happy and it was a pleasant way for us to wrap up our week's vacation.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We had only five days in Tampa and this restaurant made it twice for us. We enjoyed the table side guacamole and ceviche and all the rest too. The patio is nice but interior is too. Strong recommendation!

Been to Besito Mexican? Share your experiences!