All reviews full kitchen small kitchen lettuce lake moffitt cancer center studio suite busch gardens medical facilities budget friendly hotel one night residence inn my family and i stayed here tampa zoo business park breakfast attendant temple terrace shampoo and conditioner bagels
Reviewed 18 February 2018

Had the sweetest server ever this morning- Linda. She went out of her way to make sure that I had the flavor tea I was looking for and then some! Such a pleasure staying at a hotel where the staff cares so much to make your stay so pleasant. Thanks Linda for being so wonderful this morning!!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Devin J, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear txudovich,

Thank you for your recent stay with us at the TPS Tampa North. We are happ to hear that you had a pleasant stay, and Linda went above and beyond. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Hotel was in good condition but was dated and did not have the high quality feel and appearance we expect from Marriott products. We are Platinum Rewards members and typically room is upgraded without asking. At this Marriott we were told "You have to request an upgrade because it costs us money to upgrade so we will not upgrade Rewards members unless they ask". We were upgraded to a two bedroom apartment with a kitchen. Although clean and in mostly good condition, for a number of reasons it just wasn't a comfortable modern hotel room suite.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
TownePlaceSuites001, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Dear Guest,

I want to thank you for choosing to stay at the TownePlace Suites Tampa North and also taking the time to provide us feedback of your recent stay. I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the proper welcome you are accustomed to getting at Marriott properties. We do offer complementary upgrades as well but once again I do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. I have shared your feedback with the associate that checked you in to ensure this was an isolated incident that gets corrected moving forward. Once again thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to get another opportunity to better serve you on your next visit to Tampa

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Our junior suite was perfect for two families with kids. Each family had a suite for adults and the kids in the floor. Living room, two bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom made it perfectly comfortable and affordable. We certainly enjoyed our stay and will be back soon

Breakfast had hard boiled eggs, waffles, cheese, eggs, toast, cereal, and sausage. It was all freshly made and a good way to start the day. Our picky kiddos were able to leave with a full belly!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback on your recent stay. We are glad that your room met your needs and you were also able to enjoy our breakfast offerings. Once again thank you for your valued feedback and we look forward to your next visit to Tampa.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

The property is in need of repair and updating. Carpets are old, dirty, and smelly. Doors and woodwork are dark and very damaged. Bathroom was okay but very small and had thin towels and washcloths. The breakfast attendant was wonderful . Very friendly and helpful. When we checked out we paid some with cash and some by card. The front desk agent actually asked my partner what the limit was on the credit card! NEVER have I been so appalled! I was employed at a Marriott resort property at the front desk and would never have even considered asking such a question. He told her that he didn't think that was anyone's business. He advised the manager of the conversation and he did not seem too concerned. This is a franchise property but they still should have to live up to Marriott standards and they definitely don't.
The only good at this property was the location and the breakfast attendant.
I would never stay there again and definitely do not recommend this property.

Room Tip: Stay at the nearby Residence Inn or other Tampa Marriott properties
Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
TownePlaceSuites001, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the TownePlace Suites Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher and providing us with feedback in regard to your recent stay.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the entire hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent check out experience from occurring in the future.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Tampa.

JUAN RAMOS

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Very clean, nice and quite while sleeping the bed is very soft, first hotel that I have ever been to that I was able to sleep all night, everyone was very nice when we were there. Breakfast was very nice, they made sure there was plenty of food for everyone.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
TownePlaceSuites001, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Dear Guest,

I want to thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback of your recent stay here at the TownePlace Suites Tampa North. I am glad that you were able to get a good night sleep. Also thank you for the kind words in regard to our staff. They enjoy providing great customer service and I'm glad you were able to witness it during your stay. Once again thank you for your valued feedback and we look forward to your next visit to Tampa.