US$98
Hampton.com
US$133
US$129
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$132
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

US$136
US$119
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$111
US$101
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

West Wing Boutique Hotel(Tampa)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$83
US$169
US$127
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

US$209
US$195
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 January 2017

One wash cloth and hand towel in room,no ice machines(told to walk to another hotel for ice) no WIFI in room, wrong info on pickup location at airport, refrig in room broken, not ready for checkin on tine,no regular coffee available in room only decaf.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Paulette P
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

I booked the hotel on Hotwire. Seemed like a good deal. I usually can a nice hotel through them. This was an ill-fated stay from the second I arrived. I was able to check in early but once I got to my room the bad things happened. My room smelled smokey. I thought maybe this is how the hotel smelled. No. The person at the front desk put me in a smoking room and I wanted non smoking. Apparently, if you book on Hotwire they put you in a smoking room automatically. I was moved into another room. This room was non smoking. It did, however, have a few questionable stains on the carpet and it had ants and the bed was not as good. I went back to the lobby and I told the front desk about the bugs and they said they would take care of it. When I went back to my new room, my key stopped working. I tried it multiple times and I called the hotel from my cell since I just got back from moving all of my things from the other room. They sent down maintenance. They tried to open the door but couldn't get it to work correctly as well. I asked to be moved once again to a third room. I finally got a room with a good bed and cleaner carpet. Still had ants though. I got some bug spray and took care of it. When I took a shower, the water did this weird pulsing. I checked the shower head and made sure it was set correctly. It was. The water just came out funny. Also, no consistency in the rooms. Some rooms had irons and ironing boards while others just had the iron. None of the drawers worked on the furniture. Everything seemed off track. The plugs are not conveniently located so you can use them some of the electrical outlet covers need to be replaced. The biggest problem was that the hotel was supposed to have free wifi. We'll it does, just not in the rooms. You have to go to the lobby to use it.

The rooms are clean and the staff was friendly and helpful but having the ants and the overall poor quality of the building is concerning. The building is old. Needs to be repaired on the outside. There are several rooms with the locks removed because they have decommissioned those rooms. You can't go in them but it's a lot of rooms that are unusable. This place needs regular pest control and updates to the fixtures. Some of the carpets need to be replaced. I know it's Econo but it doesn't have to be squalor.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 January 2017

Stayed here back in December. The staff were friendly. But the hotel rooms are very old and dirty. I smelled cigar in a non smoking room. But they quickly changed us to another room. Unfortunately the other room was dirty too.
I woudn't recommend for families with kids.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

Stayed here one night while awaiting my flight. Starting to look rundown and needs a good cleaning and to be updated. Rooms are quiet, was there during the NCAA championship football game and didn't here too much noise. Bed was comfortable but the room and everything in it was a but musty and warn out.
The staff were not very friendly and there is nothing in the immediate area to do without a car.... Except if you want to buy a car at one of the dealerships next door.
If you like pizza it should be easy to find as I had 5 flyers shoved under my door.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

Prefect location for the national championship game. Apart from that, be sure to have a few drinks so you won't be too turned off ;). Dirty, smelly, cheap, but does the trick if you are not picky at all, however only as a means of not having to drive to and from a game.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends