Econo Lodge Airport at Raymond James Stadium
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$139
Sailport Waterfront Suites(Tampa)
US$157
US$150
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

We pulled up to 2 Tampa Police cruisers searching for a runaway. The hotel is a disaster. Ground out in front of room664 littered with a crack pipe, heroin tin foil, cigarettes and assorted dog poop. We used this for tailgating and would never stay beyond that time. Stay away unless using for a tailgate. I repeat keep away.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Paul B
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

I am not even sure where to start.

Rooms - we had 2 both smelled damp and had no wifi or working phone we had to be moved from the first one as we couldnt lock the door. We asked to be moved it was never offered. We had to remove everything from our room including items we bought which had to be refrigerated. We decided locking them in the car would be safer. Asked staff if there was anywhere they could keep it for us to be told no. So we had to leave it in the car in +90f heat.

Area - We booked this because we were going to a game at the stadium. Didn't feel very safe with all the young men hanging around very late at night or that our room was located right at the back of the property in what looked like a building site. There was litter everywhere including dirty nappies all over the parking area.

I have also just noticed today that both my husband's card and mine have been debited for our stay.

Avoid this place

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 September 2017

The room had bugs and roaches. The toilet door did not close properly. The bathroom fixtures were old. One could not have a bath (shower worked). Room was dirty. Seedy hotel. The hotel airport shuttle worked OK

Room Tip: do not go to this hotel
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lioneltravel2015
Reviewed 6 September 2017

I am completely dissatisfied with this Hotel. Please note though, that the staff are absolutely lovely and extremely apologetic and helpful. I cannot believe that Booking.com refers people to this hotel. There is no WIFI except for in the Main Office. The rooms are not clean, I woke in the night to go to the bathroom and there were Cockroaches all over the bathroom counter. More than half of the lighting does not work, both within the room and the outside of the property itself. You walk up and down a dark stairwell in the evening. We were also advised that the Hotel charges $75 USD per night yet we were charged $99 USD per night through Booking.com. We only lasted 2 nights and have moved to another Hotel as for medical reasons we will be in the USA for approximately 2-3 months. I believe we deserve a refund!

Room Tip: Don't book here.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Crinty
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Due to the current construction. NO WIFI in Rooms.
I ask for a NO smoking room and got a smoking room. Went back to from desk and changed rooms. The Second room did not smell that good and the refrigeration/Phone did not work . To many device plug into power strips, fire hazard.
the furniture was OLD and falling apart. the Brick outside stairways was falling apart and smell of urine. I cancel my stay and left.

Room Tip: The 700 block of rooms sucks , however they are in the process of remodeling the 800 block
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business