“Healthy and Delicious with Integrity”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #56 of 151 Restaurants in Tarpon Springs
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Panera sells healthy fast food that you actually want to eat. They don't use processed foods full of additives. In fact, there is a sheet that lists all the food additives that are prohibited by the company. Great soups, sandwiches, and salads, served in a clean cafe. Always reliable.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

After shopping, stopped at Panera for lunch. Had delicious broccoli cheddar soup with a warm baguette. The soup temperature was perfect. The service was fast and most importantly the restaurant was very clean. It's one of my favorite places for lunch.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Every time we go to this location they either don't have an item or the service is bad. In regards to selection; it's 8am, breakfast time and they are usually out of soufflés or coffee. A couple of weeks ago we stopped in for soup, which always comes with bread. Well this time they did not have any bread for the soup, yet there were shelves full of bread behind the counter. You think they could cut a slice to go with our soup? Nope! They only offered an apple or potato chips to go with our soup. They didn't even offer a discount for the incomplete order.

As far as service, they always screw up our order. Today all I ordered was a toasted bagel and cream cheese to go. They did not toast the bagel. When paying, at the end it asks if you want to leave a tip for the staff. Really? It seems like every time you don't tip, they deliberately screw up our order. Panera Bread is great, but this location has issues and the staff don't know what the hell they are doing or just don't care.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Wife and I went to lunch in middle of lunch hour and place was busy. Staff handled the crowd with aplomb, food came out fast and tasted good. Enjoyed my sandwich very much and we both liked our soups. Staff taking our order and serving food was fast and professional.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

I go to this Panera regularly, typically after church on Sundays, and went in to get some broccoli cheddar soup on Monday. The food and cleanliness exceeded expectations per usual, but I was made uncomfortable by one of the mangers there (I believe her name was Kristy). She seemed very disinterested in my order and during my meal she got into what appeared to be a screaming match with another employee. Very rude! Other than that my visit was a pleasant one and will be returning soon (hopefully with a nicer manager present!)

1  Thank Miss_Mallory_Smith