“Lunch and sports”
Review of Sea Dog Brewing

Sea Dog Brewing
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Nice roomy pub with a great beer selection. Of Sea dog Brews. Had appetizers and drinks. Great staff, from our waitress to the bartender to the kitchen staff. Had a Sunday lunch buffett which looked good for breakfast but we just wanted to have a mess of appetizers for a change. The pretzels were good and the pork nachos rocked. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Sea dog brews a very good selection of beer. Far and away above the other local brew pubs we visited in the area. The blue berry ale reminded me of the Fat Head's bumbleberry awarded brew. Very solid line up here across the board. Staff was fun and friendly and the river views are a great scene for sipping a cold one.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

I came here with a large group on a business trip. First of all, the restaurant is pretty large so it's easily suited for any size group. Our waitress helped me select a beer I would like and it was very tasty. It was the Sea Dog Sunfish. Very light and fruity. We got several appetizers for the table which were all very good. My favorite was the buffalo calamari (why is this not offered everywhere??) which came with blue cheese and the crab rangoon dip. I have honestly been craving these two since eating there!! For dinner, I got the Grouper sandwich. It wasn't bad but it wasn't as good as some others I've had before. I would most definitely return here though if I was in this area again.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

The Pecan Pie and Snickerdoodle porters are both great. Many good food dishes also. The Blueberry beer and the IPAs are also quite good.

Nice view of the water with an outdoor patio.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Visited this place on Thursday 03/08/2018 and everything was terrific. There were 23 of us for lunch and there was not one complaint. Our condo complex does this every Thursday at different restaurants and this is the 1st time everyone was completely satisfied. Because of number we called ahead and everything was ready when we got there. Our two servers were fabulous, attentive and accurate. Our meals were wonderful and the atmosphere was delightful. Being from Maine where this originated I was very happy to see the the quality and atmosphere was as I expected. We all want to return with our husbands as this is the kind of place that requires a return visit.