“Creative and Excellent Food.”

Shrimpy's Blues Bistro
Price range: US$2 - US$20
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are proud to serve the freshest Gulf Seafood on the market. In addition we only buy wild caught seafood we will NEVER buy any farm raised seafood. Our kitchen is a fusion of The Gulf Coast; from New Orleans to the Tampa Beach Coast and their regional influences. Most of our Ingredients are Fresh from the Gulf and Florida. We don’t have walk-in coolers or big storage areas so we have to go to the market often to guarantee the freshness of our ingredients. In addition we offer 16 craft beers on tap many from the local area and New orleans
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful breakfast, the beignets are amazing! Came back the next day for lunch and enjoyed the best shrimp and grits ever! Always on my map for my next trip.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,163)

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

We had amazing shrimp, red beans and rice, and roast beef. All was delicious and service was great, even though it was a busy Friday night!

Reviewed 29 January 2018

You have to go. I hate to tell everybody how good it was, but this place is great. Food, service are excellent. Very small,so you have to wait. But well worth it. Give it a try.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

This was our first time in St. Pete staying for a weekend and we knew we wanted to eat in a place that was not a chain and found where we are from. (Orlando) the place is small and cozy. The staff were all welcoming and attentive, the food is amazingly delicious! We started with the surfers quesadilla and OMG! Sooo good! Highly, highly recommend. I had the Scallops Rockefeller with the shrimp bisque and mashed potatoes..amazing as well. My wife had the wild cod fried fish with a caesar salad and mashed potatoes. Another amazing dish! And not to mention the beignets!!!! Yuum! We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

We spent many years visiting this area of Treasure Island. This is a new one for us ... and we are very pleased with the “find”. A small restaurant with a HUGE menu...very impressive to start. The Captain’s Platter - fish, shrimp, crab cake - came with a salad or lobster bisque to start and was accompanied by fires (low-cal, of course)....but .... the piece de resistance - it also include either two beignets or...wait for it.....a gorgeous bread pudding! Total for all of this - $25. My partner had the jambalaya and I finished it off two days later! Drinks were good, but it WAS the most expensive martini that I have had on the beach.

Highly recommended! Wish I had my camera to take a photo.

Sit at the bar - vey pleasant!